Group 7-day waking average?

Bore da pawb... An 8.8 for me. I've woken up to an ear infection which has closed my right ear so that may be having an effect.

Buongiorno miei belle patate stradali diabetici today I am carding a frothy, bubbly foamy blood sugar of flat 4.0mmols May you all have a spiffing Thursday 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 4.2 here.

Diolch, Jonsi...now I can't get the image of DL viewing his bottom out of my head.:confused:😱🙂

Morning folks.🙂 4.2 here.

Diolch, Jonsi...now I can't get the image of DL viewing his bottom out of my head.:confused:😱🙂
You only have to suggest it and he'll show you. 😉 Great numbers btw

Morning...despite succumbing to some crisps last night...7.5 for me.

You only have to suggest it and he'll show you. 😉 Great numbers btw

Best careful what you wish for Jonsi Bach it may be before the nine of clock watershed but I am feeling less shy and reserved than I normally am this fine morning. Dingoch dongoch 😛

Morning all. 8.8 for me, and at least its single figures. Have a nice day, and hoping everyone's appointments go well today

Morning everyone. 10.2 for me today. :(

Morning all! A rather lovely 5.3 this morning, despite eating 4 poppadoms last night.🙂

4.2, glad I didn't change my lantus yesterday! I will see my consultant today so been preparing myself by reading the The Great Cholesterol Con and revisiting my assertive skills.

Back