Group 7-day waking average?

Bore da pawb... A smidgeon over 8.9 this morning. I blame my ear.

Dzień dobry moje małe bagno kaczki. The score of shame for little ole me this morning is 3 8mmols. May you all have a pleasant lead in to a fine weekend🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all.🙂 9.7 here - my fault, overdid bedtime snack (or is it cos I'm excited about going to Ikea later🙄?).
I hope all eyes and ears make a swift recovery - Amigo and Jonsi. Watch out for Halloween clowns, ev1.😱😛

@Jonsi bach may I enquire why you put up a post with just my name on it and nothing else?

PS I hope your ear is ok
I'm posting from my phone and it's in predictive text. Accidentally hit reply while looking for a Cancel

Morning all *rushes in still buttoning up cardi* 6.1 here.

Morning everyone. a 10.7 for me this morning. Im glad its friday. A few things planned for the weekend. Shopping and get my nails done tomorrow and then girly day out sunday for brekkie and pottery painting.

Morning everyone. a 10.7 for me this morning. Im glad its friday. A few things planned for the weekend. Shopping and get my nails done tomorrow and then girly day out sunday for brekkie and pottery painting.
Sounds like a good weekend.What colour nails? I have a nice mid, but bright, blue on at the mo, but splashed out on a nice sparkly red number last week,so will be trying that out soon. Have fun and enjoy 🙂

Sounds like a good weekend.What colour nails? I have a nice mid, but bright, blue on at the mo, but splashed out on a nice sparkly red number last week,so will be trying that out soon. Have fun and enjoy 🙂
They are purple at the mo, Im thinking a nice bright pink this time. Im a nail biter, have been for as long as I can remember, so Ive had extensions done for the past few years now.

Back