Group 7-day waking average?

Bore da pawb... It's a horrible 10.1 for me this morning. Still deaf in one ear :(

Morning! Can I share your step @mumpat888. Also 6.1.🙂

Morning all. 9.2 for me.

Mine was 6.5 today. This week 4.3,4.3,5.5,5.3,7.0,6.0. I've just switched from Levemir to Tresiba so I'm juggling doses a bit. It was looking for reviews of Tresiba that I found this forum. Really been interesting to read your experiences. I've had Type 1 since '79 but it's a lonely road sometimes. Glad to have found you.
Welcome to the forum @Barbara Collins, nice to 'meet' you 🙂 Hope you can get settled on an appropriate dose of Tresiba soon - it looks like you are doing pretty well so far! 🙂

I'm stuck on 6.9 again.

Rotten eye infection not much better so back to see the doc Monday :(

Have a good Sat everyone

Welcome to the forum @Barbara Collins, nice to 'meet' you 🙂 Hope you can get settled on an appropriate dose of Tresiba soon - it looks like you are doing pretty well so far! 🙂
Thanks Northerner, I've been following Dr Bernstein's method for about 15 years, although not to the letter.found his book, his website and monthly teleseminars really useful.

I'm stuck on 6.9 again.

Rotten eye infection not much better so back to see the doc Monday :(

Have a good Sat everyone
Hope it gets better soon

Afternoon all, another lovely 5.1 - hope this keeps up! Sorry it's late...I've been watching my boxset of Breaking Bad (again) while Mr Marten's in Suffolk visiting his grandson 🙂

Afternoon all, another lovely 5.1 - hope this keeps up! Sorry it's late...I've been watching my boxset of Breaking Bad (again) while Mr Marten's in Suffolk visiting his grandson 🙂
Well, if you can't have a self indulgent Saturday afternoon, life isn't worth living. Don't forget to tidy the sweet wrappers away...🙂

Well done with the 5.1, by the way🙂

8.9 for me :(

Hello @Barbara Collins & welcome 🙂

I am just about to switch from Lantus to Tresiba so we'll have to compare notes - I'm told I'll have to do the first couple of doses at different times as it's accumulative - did you have to do that too?

Morning...7.3 for me today...just can't seem to get out of those seven's at the moment.

Good morning everyone . 6.2 today.

Back