Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all - 5.0

Guten morgen meine köstlichen diabetischen cherubes. A wallowing 2.7mmols for me this morning. I extend my finest regards to you all for the day 🙂

Guten morgen meine köstlichen diabetischen cherubes. A wallowing 2.7mmols for me this morning. I extend my finest regards to you all for the day 🙂

Oh that's not good Geoff - too low

Hazel I'm absolutely fine. The 2.7mmols is from my Libre. The results they offer are notoriously spurious. I am just in the midst of conducting a finger prick test and rattling up some breakfast 🙂

Bore da pawb ...A 9.6 for me. Keep the Lucozade close today @Diabeticliberty.

Morning all, **yawn** 6.2 this morning. I snoozed my alarm 3 times this morning which is unlike me! Is it bedtime yet? if not can someone find me an IV caffeine drip please

Morning...keeping up those 7's...7.7 today.

Morning all 5.3 for me today . You seem to be on a bit of a seesaw Flower , hope it settles down 🙂

Thanks Rosie and mumpat 🙂 Yes I seem to be on a seesaw with someone heavier on the other end giving me extra bumps ( what does the DF weigh?). I'm off out into the fog to search for stability!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today.
Last night I made a creamed rice pudding as family round. Alas like so many of my recipes it was disaster and total stodge. But of course I quite liked it and couldn't resist a bowl.
Therefore consider myself extremely lucky. I was 8 3 hours after 😱

Morning all, a delightful 10.3 for me today!!!

Hi Stitch , I'm not sure what MODY is but hopefully the numbers you have aren't too bad are they ? Have a good day 🙂

Hi Mumpat, its Maturity Onset Diabetes Of the Young, a genetic form of diabetes (I have defective genes!). But my numbers should be the same as everyone else. Unfortunately my waking numbers are always over 8. My dr's answer to this was to stop testing! This is because my HbA1c is currently 45.

Back