Group 7-day waking average?

4.2, glad I didn't change my lantus yesterday! I will see my consultant today so been preparing myself by reading the The Great Cholesterol Con and revisiting my assertive skills.
Good for you New-journey...nothing wrong with being assertive...perhaps we all should take a leaf out of that book...be gentle with him/her.

Heading in the direction you want poochie 🙂. How did you get on last night with your Lantus issue?
Hi DL. Blood readings after dinner went 6.6, 5.9 and 6.2 at 1-3 hours respectively. I've never had readings come down after a meal (7.4 before dinner) unless done exercise. Hence I was worried about night time hypo possibility, as I get to hypo stage at 4.7 / 4.8. Took the recommended 10u Lantus, 7.3 on waking and 6.2 now before brekkie after walking puppies. Do feel very tired today though.

A 6.9 for me and eyes so infected and crimson they'll frighten kids from the door on Halloween! :(😎

A 6.9 for me and eyes so infected and crimson they'll frighten kids from the door on Halloween! :(😎

Madam your cold hard stare gives me the heebie geebies and I am over the age of 21. The kiddies have got no chance 😛

You really don't have to go to such lengths to scare the kids Amigo!
But hope your eyes soon feel much better 🙂

You really don't have to go to such lengths to scare the kids Amigo!
But hope your eyes soon feel much better 🙂

Thanks Linda (I don't want to scare them away or I'll end up eating all the Haribo myself! 😱) Nice morning figures incidentally 🙂

I got a nice neat 7.0, which is nice because I've got a stack of blood tests at 11.30. It's one of the downsides of having a few conditions, they all have their little tests for monitoring, so I'm not anaemic now, but I will be around 11.40:(

Afternoon all, another lovely 5.2 today :D

You're getting good at this Pine Martin! 🙂

Morning all. Yawwwwn sorry. Someones pinched my rubber hammer so have had to give up on sleep.
6.8 today.

Morning Ljc. You're not alone on here! 🙂
But I'm at work til 7.30 so gonna have to post after a sleep.
It's gonna be a long day for you!

Reactions: Ljc
Morning...7.4 for me this morning...

Hello everyone, 5.6

God it's early - got an 8am appt for my B12 jab

Back