Group 7-day waking average?

6.3 for me today after going to bed on 13:(. Flu jab this morning.

Another 4.2 for me this morning.

Morning all 6.6 for me which is rather better than it was 2 years ago today. Had a nice custard slice to celebrate last night. Went to bed on a 6.4 and still a basal free zone. Have a good weekend.

Morning all, 3.7 here, oops! But I didn't do anything different yesterday.

Morning all , 6.1 for me today . Am hoping for a house special soon . Good scores Marsbar and Khskel . Have a good weekend all .

Morning...7.9 for me...

Morning all. 8.8 for me today.

Morning all 6.6 for me which is rather better than it was 2 years ago today. Had a nice custard slice to celebrate last night. Went to bed on a 6.4 and still a basal free zone. Have a good weekend.
Happy Diaversary! 🙂

Bore da pawb... It's a 9.9 over here :(

Hello, 5.9 for me

Morning all. I couldn't drag myself out of bed today! I was 9.1 this morning. I'm very tired today!

Morning all. I couldn't drag myself out of bed today! I was 9.1 this morning. I'm very tired today!
Your entitled to be tired, your a student in a fine profession. Get all the rest now, cause you won't get any when your qualified

Your entitled to be tired, your a student in a fine profession. Get all the rest now, cause you won't get any when your qualified

Rest?? What's that?! I'm working a 3-11 shift today as an agency health care assistant. I actually quite like these shifts though as they go pretty quickly. Tomorrow shall be my sleeping day ha ha

Rest?? What's that?! I'm working a 3-11 shift today as an agency health care assistant. I actually quite like these shifts though as they go pretty quickly. Tomorrow shall be my sleeping day ha ha
I've arranged a sleep for sometime next year have fun 😉

Oooh! I'm the first! Morning all. 8.5 for me today.

Morning all...woken up to a 7.2...and a stinking cold...what to take?

Good morning everyone. My fourth 2.7/2.8 four days that have happened during the night. This one was a midnight. The others in the week were at 3am, 5.15am and 6.15 am so no pattern. This one took 35 minutes after 30g of glucojuice to get up to 3.9. I also stopped my extended bolus and reduced my basal even further (I'd already reduced it the day before). Feeling very tired. It's going to be an interesting diabetic review on Monday!

Good morning everyone. My fourth 2.7/2.8 four days that have happened during the night. This one was a midnight. The others in the week were at 3am, 5.15am and 6.15 am so no pattern. This one took 35 minutes after 30g of glucojuice to get up to 3.9. I also stopped my extended bolus and reduced my basal even further (I'd already reduced it the day before). Feeling very tired. It's going to be an interesting diabetic review on Monday!
Ack! I hope that you get a better, trouble-free night tonight and that the review goes well 🙂

5.9 for me today 🙂

Back