Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all...woken up to a 7.2...and a stinking cold...what to take?
Soory to hear this @Bubbsie :( I hope you are feeling better very soon. I don't normally take anything for a cold, but if you do then I'd suggest asking the pharmacist what they recommend that won't raise your blood sugar levels i.e. that doesn't contain honey/glucose etc. Your levels are likely to be higher whilst you fight the infection, so don't be alarmed if they go up a bit.

Thanks Alan. I'm not expecting the review to be of much help. Last time they told me to try to stop the gastroparesis medications and as a result my BGs have been the worse that they have been since I went onto the pump. I just want them to endorse me having the medication and not suggesting again a life of pureed food.

Morning all! 6.7 for me. Probably a result of the 3 poppadoms & large chipatti I had with my curry last night, though was only 6.1 2hrs after. Don't care though as l intended last night to be a carb fest.🙂

Just scored a 3.8. Seems a bit on the low side, but I'm not complaining. Now to get stuck into my vanilla porridge. Yummers 🙂

Soory to hear this @Bubbsie :( I hope you are feeling better very soon. I don't normally take anything for a cold, but if you do then I'd suggest asking the pharmacist what they recommend that won't raise your blood sugar levels i.e. that doesn't contain honey/glucose etc. Your levels are likely to be higher whilst you fight the infection, so don't be alarmed if they go up a bit.
Thanks Northerner...

6.1 today.

Morning all 5.8 for me this morning . Good luck with your review tomorrow AJ . Have a good day everyone 🙂

Sorry to hear you've got a Nasty cold @Bubbsie Hope it clears up soon. I take paracetamol and sometime suck a Halls mentholiptus(sp?) lozenge.

Morning all. 7.3 today , woke up feeling as though I drank our B and B dry last night.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 today.
Hope you soon shake off that cold bubbsie and good luck with your appt tomor Amanda.

Sorry to hear you've got a Nasty cold @Bubbsie Hope it clears up soon. I take and sometime suck a Halls mentholiptus(sp?) lozenge.

Morning all. 7.3 today , woke up feeling as though I drank our B and B dry last night.
Hi Ljc...don't get them often...always real heavy stinkers when I do...difficult to know what to take...also on Warfarin & Ramipril...going to 'tough' it out with paracetamol...hope the B & B 'hangover' doesn't last too long...

Reactions: Ljc
Disappointed with a 6.2 this morning

A 7.2 this morning. I'm into my third week of trying to shake off this cold so hope yours goes quickly Bubbsie.

Going away next weekend so need to feel bug free.

A 7.2 this morning. I'm into my third week of trying to shake off this cold so hope yours goes quickly Bubbsie.

Going away next weekend so need to feel bug free.
I know that feeling Amigo...three weeks...awful...lets hope its on it last legs...and you get to enjoy your weekend away...fingers crossed...

Bore da pawb... A not unexpected 10.6 for me (Chinese food while watching Strictly last night)

Back