Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all. 6.2 today.

Morning...7.5...

Morning all.🙂 An 8.1 here, which I'm relieved at - I've got fasting blood tests this morning for my annual review and I usually have a hypo overnight which spanners the works somewhat!🙄😱 Happy start to the week ev1.😛

Morning! 5.8 today.🙂

A nice 4.2 for me folks. Happy Monday y'all.

A 6.6 for me along with sore throat and runny nose following flu jab on Sat :(

Morning all.🙂 An 8.1 here, which I'm relieved at - I've got fasting blood tests this morning for my annual review and I usually have a hypo overnight which spanners the works somewhat!🙄😱 Happy start to the week ev1.😛
Hope your review goes well @Bloden ! 🙂

An uncharacteristic 7.<cough> for me today, a touch of DP I think after a bit of a lie-in 🙂

Bore da pawb... It's an 8.9 over here

Thank you Mumpat and LindaRose for wishing me good luck with today's diabetic hospital appointment. I was so steady ALL night between 6.7 and 7.2 waking up with a 7.2 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 this morning.

Good luck Bloden...

Thank you Mumpat and LindaRose for wishing me good luck with today's diabetic hospital appointment. I was so steady ALL night between 6.7 and 7.2 waking up with a 7.2 🙂
Hope it goes well, AJ. 🙂

Morning all. A 9. (cough) for me today. The morning high numbers are still annoying and frustrating me.

Ta, Northie and Bubbsie. It's next week...something to look fwd to!:confused:🙂 I'm hoping (against all hope🙄) to finally get my A1c below 8%...it's stuck!
Same here Bloden...mine is the week after yours...kinda looking forward to it...hoping for a vast improvement...

Back