Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 9.2 for me today. But according to my gp yesterday thats perfectly fine!!!

Bore Da pawb ...just to help blow the morning average you can have my 9.1 (was 14.4 before bed!!)

6.0 here ( er, I mean a shade over 5.9 *hides from Kooky*). This is a bit like bingo, should there be a prize for getting an HS and a whole number in the same week?

6.0 here ( er, I mean a shade over 5.9 *hides from Kooky*). This is a bit like bingo, should there be a prize for getting an HS and a whole number in the same week?
Throw in a double figure too for the house prize!

Why
Why is 5.2 called a house special?

Morning all. 6.6 for me which is surprising given the quantity of hypo fighting carbs yesterday.

May your hypos be mild and your highs middling.

Morning...7.7 this morning...down from 11.6 last night ( Warburtons protein rolls would you believe)...

Morning all.🙂 4.3 here. Nephew arriving today with girlfriend (oo-er, will she be 'the one'?!) - she's a vet and we're under strictest orders not to ask her to give the dogs a check-up, tee hee.😛
Go on , ask her , you know you want to ! 😉

Morning all 6.7 eek more birthday nibbles - not mine , hubby but you have to join in the celebrations huh ? Can anyone tell me how to convert the HbA1c number into new money please . Mine is at 6. so what is that converted and what was 7.3 which is what I was at on diagnosis ?

Good morning everyone. I was really happy when I woke at 5.0. An hour later I was 3.3. I've scaled back my basal so that I can enjoy my day out with Flutterby 🙂

Morning all 6.7 eek more birthday nibbles - not mine , hubby but you have to join in the celebrations huh ? Can anyone tell me how to convert the HbA1c number into new money please . Mine is at 6. so what is that converted and what was 7.3 which is what I was at on diagnosis ?
There's a converter HERE 🙂 6% = 42 mmol/mol and 7.3% = 56 mmol/mol 🙂

I've forgotten! @Northerner has explained it before. I think it's just because it's a nice middle of the road figure ( and I always find it satisfying because the figures on the reader look symmetrical)
It was @KookyCat who decided it must be the House Special after we experienced a period where several people were reporting it at once 🙂 It's a pretty much perfect number, really, not too low and not too high! 🙂

Back