Group 7-day waking average?

Hi Stich. How did you do yesterday?

I'm guessing you haven't seen my update in the sport section. I pulled out at the 14k (halfway) point. I ended up with a large blister on my foot and took the decision not to carry on as I am going on holiday in a weeks time and taking part in a 5k whilst there.

Morning all! 6.1 for me after a take away Ceylon curry last night. Was well behaved and had just 1 poppadom & cooked my own Bulgar Wheat to go with it.🙂
Well done Stitch! Better than l can do.🙂

I'm guessing you haven't seen my update in the sport section. I pulled out at the 14k (halfway) point. I ended up with a large blister on my foot and took the decision not to carry on as I am going on holiday in a weeks time and taking part in a 5k whilst there.
That's well impressive, Stitch.😛 Well done!

Morning all. 🙂 4.7 here. Off to lunch today with the 'girls' (we'll all be turning 50 from Nov onwards!) from sixth form. Can't wait to catch up on the goss!:D

Morning everyone, 5.2 House Special here! All the more unexpected as I had a 2.8 hypo moment at 4 am. One third of a standard mars bar is obviously just the right dose of glucose! ( I know that's not a recommended remedy, but I find jelly babies and the like too acidic in the middle of the night)

An unimpressive 7.7 for me after really good readings on holiday. Must be the excesses catching up with me but have had a lot of joint pain so could be that.

Got to do the blood let for my annual diabetic review this week too.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 this morning. Late night at reception followed by a lovely lay in this morning.

Bore da pawb...it's an acceptable 8.3 for me this morning. Got up late after being out for a restaurant meal (including chips, a lovely lemon brulee dessert and 1/2 bottle wine) last night, so result is far better than I expected.

Stitch... that's 14K more than I'd have managed. Good for you for a) doing 14K and b) making a difficult but an absolutely sensible decision.

Bore da pawb... It's a lovely 6.6 from me 🙂

Morning everyone. A lonely 7 and a bit 😉 today

Morning. 7.8 for me today.

Good morning all 🙂 and a nice 6.5 today 🙂

Morning all. 3.8 here, red wine effect again!
Good luck this morning, Flower.

Back