Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 5.6 for me this morning aftrer a night where I got some sleep, but not restful sleep - kept waking up feeling headachy, hope I've not caught anything from the sick people in the surgery when I collected my prescription yesterday! 😱

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all, 5.7 for me. Another day battling with recalcitrant code ahead.

Good morning all 🙂 5.6 for me this morning aftrer a night where I got some sleep, but not restful sleep - kept waking up feeling headachy, hope I've not caught anything from the sick people in the surgery when I collected my prescription yesterday! 😱
Hope you feel better soon.

Morning Everyone. 6.3 for me today.

Morning All, 6.2 today, Friday again. HI HO. Have a good one

Morning all, an 11.5 for me today.

Morning folks.🙂 5.4 for me. Looks like the rain's here to stay, boo hoo. Roll on the weekend!😛

Morning all, 4.8 here. Hope you haven't caught anything, Northie, I dread visiting my surgery for that very reason.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 today. Abit higher than I expected as been really trying hard past week or so and knocked a few pounds off too. But I know it happens so not getting too bothered.
On a very positive note my trigger thumb is almost back to normal 🙂. The injection took awhile but obviously worked.
Saw rheum during week for follow up of tests. Most of my joint problems are wear and tear type things and unfortunately my work doesn't help especially with shoulder/hand pains. There's so much stretching and lifting heavy patient records. However I'm relieved nothing worse showed up. Just need to win the lottery and retire! 😛

Bore da pawb... I have a day off today so I got up 2 hours later than usual to a not unexpected 11.4.

Morning folks, 9.9 today after my first attempt at a Chinese takeaway and insulin. Could've been much worse as I was 13 before bed!

So pleased for you Rosie, you finally seem to be on the right track. X

Morning folks, 9.9 today after my first attempt at a Chinese takeaway and insulin. Could've been much worse as I was 13 before bed!
That's encouraging, a drop of 3 overnight is nothing, and you'll get better at bolusing for them with practice. ( I'm full of admiration you did so well at the first attempt, they're notoriously difficult)

That's encouraging, a drop of 3 overnight is nothing, and you'll get better at bolusing for them with practice. ( I'm full of admiration you did so well at the first attempt, they're notoriously difficult)

I had help from the brilliant Carbs and Cals book!

So pleased for you Rosie, you finally seem to be on the right track. X

Finally! Now we just need your levels to behave themselves. I've noticed they seem to be rising on a morning? X

Finally! Now we just need your levels to behave themselves. I've noticed they seem to be rising on a morning? X

Lol. I have the higher dose of empagliflozin to start but waiting until Sunday to start taking it just in case I get problems doing the 28k tomorrow. X

Back