Group 7-day waking average?

Wow, Northie, you do get up early. Saying that, I've been awake since 4.

Good morning everyone. Suns trying hard to come out here.
6.1 today.

Morning folks, 9.9 today after my first attempt at a Chinese takeaway and insulin. Could've been much worse as I was 13 before bed!
Thats great , your first attempt too

6.8 for me.

Morning all. A kooky- tastic 10 for me today. On the train to London to take part in the Thames path challenge 28k. Have fun at the Birmingham meet up.

Morning all. 4.5 here. Pouring down here too, and I'm just off to watch the Blenheim horse trials cross country phase. Could turn into a mud bath, I'd rather be in a cosy pub in Birmingham.

Morning all. 8.8 for me this morning. Treated myself to a Greggs bacon sarnie... Only because I forgot to have breakfast before I set off for the coach to Birmingham!

Good luck today stitch!!

Morning folks.🙂 3.9 here. Enjoy your fun days out, ev1.😛

Just back from a wonderful 'forget about the diabetes' type holiday (I wish) and am aching from head to foot but full of great memories and probably vodka damage! o_O

Haven't tested yet but wanted to say hello I'm back, good luck Stitch and have a lovely meet up for those going x

Welcome home Amigo.🙂 Hope you soon get over the aches and pains

Bore da pawb... It's a 6.5 from me. Guess the day off yesterday and a lively Scouts meeting last evening helped 🙂

Good luck with the run Stitch

Welcome back, Amigo 🙂

Good morning everyone 5.5 today

Morning all. Definite autumnal nip in the air this morning. 7.6 for me, but know it will drop as archery this morning.

Morning all. 8.9 for me this morning.

Hi Stich. How did you do yesterday?

Back