Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks, Ljc and Flower. 🙂 Had a fab day out. 😛 Hope that cold blows over sharpish, Ljc. (Just seen your post, Stitch - we'll have to get organised next time and meet up. Great place to work)

Morning all.🙂 3.7 here. 😱 That'll learn me to have a lie-in!🙄 The sun's shining...!!!😱😱:D

Thanks, Ljc and Flower. 🙂 Had a fab day out. 😛 Hope that cold blows over sharpish, Ljc. (Just seen your post, Stitch - we'll have to get organised next time and meet up. Great place to work)

Morning all.🙂 3.7 here. 😱 That'll learn me to have a lie-in!🙄 The sun's shining...!!!😱😱:D

Glad you had a good day out. My office is only 5 minutes from Tate Modern, we can see the building out the window. Next time you are over this way we definately need to meet up.

Good morning all 🙂 Very disappointed with a 8.0 this morning. 😱 Went out last night for a meal and had steak and salad. Had a few glasses of prosecco as well but have never woken to that number (even after a macflurry!. Did a retest but that's definitely what it is. :(

Good morning all 🙂 Very disappointed with a 8.0 this morning. 😱 Went out last night for a meal and had steak and salad. Had a few glasses of prosecco as well but have never woken to that number (even after a macflurry!. Did a retest but that's definitely what it is. :(
Very annoying when the retest confirms it instead of giving you a nicer number! 😡 Hope you're not coming down with a cold or something!

Morning all, 8.9 today. I've got a bad headache but think it could be related to the hypo yesterday. The forecast said it was going to be sunny and 23degrees but it looks very miserable outside up here!! :(

Morning all, 8.9 today. I've got a bad headache but think it could be related to the hypo yesterday. The forecast said it was going to be sunny and 23degrees but it looks very miserable outside up here!! :(
Sunny up here ...you're not alone with the headache Rosie ...I feel like I have a hangover headache, but without the pleasures of the drink :( It'll pass ...until the next time

8.2 this morning, but like Rosie I'm dealing with the after-effects of a plummeting sweat-drenched brain-spinning hypo late afternoon yesterday which came out of nowhere and left me with the munchies all evening 🙄

Good morning everyone. 5.2 today

Bore da pawb... It's a lovely 6.6 here 🙂 despite the fact that it's chucking it down outside

Morning all.🙂 5.9 here.😛

Morning all, 10.5 for me today. Nice and sunny in london today.

Good morning all 🙂 and a much more normal 6.8 today 🙂

Good morning 🙂 4.4 for me after an unscheduled and pretty spectacular performance of my leg cramp swearing dance in the night 😳😱
Ah! That's what woke me up - I was cursing the neighbours, but obviously it was carrying much further than that! 😱 Sorry to hear this @Flower, hope you get a peaceful night tonight to make up for it 🙂

Good morning 🙂 4.4 for me after an unscheduled and pretty spectacular performance of my leg cramp swearing dance in the night 😳😱
I'd thought you would have perfected that dance by now and not needed to keep rehearing it, I'll duck now. image.gif
Seriously though I hope it's a very long time before those cramps pay you a another visit.

Last edited:
Back