Group 7-day waking average?

That's brilliant Amigo! Looks like walking and vodkas all round 🙂

Happy Monday all!
7.1 for me this morning, which I'm pretty pleased with as yesterday I spent the day mainly eating utter rubbish and drinking lots of Diet Coke / vodka.
Another vodka fan here amigo!
Have a good day everyone 🙂

Bore da pawb.... a disappointing 10.8 for me (following a pleasing 8.5 at bedtime)
Can anyone explain to me why despite not consuming anything for over 11 hours (other than a smattering of toothpaste) my BGs manage to go UP???
I know my Humulin-I (28 units) will have run out by tea-time but that's where the Metfrmin and Gliclazide is supposed to do it's business isn't it?
yours
Confused of Wales

Can anyone explain to me why despite not consuming anything for over 11 hours (other than a smattering of toothpaste) my BGs manage to go UP???
I know my Humulin-I (28 units) will have run out by tea-time but that's where the Metfrmin and Gliclazide is supposed to do it's business isn't it?
yours
Confused of Wales
Glic in probably not effective, your liver will be kicking out glucose to protect you from hypoglycaemia. That's my best guess.

yours
Confused of Wales
Sounds like Dawn Phenomenon - your liver is giving you a glucose 'boost' on waking - one which you'd rather not have as your body doesn't process it well :(

Good morning 🙂 5.4 for me today.

Bore da pawb... It's a welcome 8.9 this morning

Evening meal must have finally given up its carbs overnight and a groggy 8.3 for me

Morning all.🙂 Scraping the barrel this morning with a 4.9.

Off to The Big Smoke with my best fwend to see the new Tate Modern building and the Georgia O'Keefe exhibition. I was worried we'd run out of conversation on the 6-hour round trip but, nah, that'll never happen. 🙄 Might need some extra carb for my jaw muscles tho...😛

Evening meal must have finally given up its carbs overnight and a groggy 8.3 for me
Ditto, and 8.4 for me. in my case, maybe the pie from the local farm shop wasn't the best option.

Good morning 🙂 a Jaffa Cake fuelled 10.4 today after a 2.8 last night.

Enjoy your visit to the Big Smoke Bloden, pack enough jaw carbs 🙂

Morning all.🙂 Scraping the barrel this morning with a 4.9.

Off to The Big Smoke with my best fwend to see the new Tate Modern building and the Georgia O'Keefe exhibition. I was worried we'd run out of conversation on the 6-hour round trip but, nah, that'll never happen. 🙄 Might need some extra carb for my jaw muscles tho...😛

Thats just round the corner from my office.

Morning all, 10.3 for me today.
Went to the Dr's last night and I am now being put on the higher dose of Empagliflozin as it seems to be doing something. Ive decided though that I am going to start the higher dose from sunday morning as I am ding the Thames Path Challenge 28K on saturday and I dont want to risk dropping too low on the day.

Morning all, 10.3 for me today.
Went to the Dr's last night and I am now being put on the higher dose of Empagliflozin as it seems to be doing something. Ive decided though that I am going to start the higher dose from sunday morning as I am ding the Thames Path Challenge 28K on saturday and I dont want to risk dropping too low on the day.
Sounds like a wise move Stitch 🙂 Hope the increased dose works well for you, and that you have a good day on Saturday! 🙂 Hopefully, it won't be as warm and humid as it was on my run this morning, it was like breathing in treacle! 😱

The BBC is showing 21 degrees and rain from 10-3, I start at 9.40 and aiming to do it in 5 hours.

Good morning everyone. Woke up to a lovely cold and a nasty 10.5
@Bloden , Enjoy your day in the big smoke

Back