Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.4 here. Managed some damage limitation after a huge pudding last night ( well, I had intended to have a small slice of the raspberry tart I made, but all the rest of the family had seconds, which left one lonely piece in the dish...)

Morning all.🙂 13.4 here - ouch! It seems I need more Lantus when I'm on holiday. And I thought my pre-dinner chasing mum's garden furniture around while being battered by the wind n rain would've kept me low overnight! 😱🙄 Welsh weather.:confused:😛

Bore da pawb... A 10.7 from me.:(

Morning all. Im a happy bunny this morning 6.2

image.gif
I'm surprised pork scratchings would cause a BG spike. I often eat a bag before bed as l find it helps with dawn phenomenon.
Greedy guts here ate the whole large pack meant for sharing 😡, lesson learned

Morning all. 6.7 for me. A whole week ahead brilliant. "Happy" HI HO,. HI HO, it's off to work we go. (I bet your singing aren't you):D:D:D

Good morning all 🙂
May I join you Alan? Not with the singing but with 6.7 today!
Great result Ljc 🙂

Morning all. 4.4 here, a glass of wine a day keeps the DP away. ( except I only do it at weekends)

Morning everyone. 6.8 for me today. Hi Ho for me too and hopefully get back on track. Off to work with my piecey bag and avoid the local shop

Morning all. 6.7 for me. A whole week ahead brilliant. "Happy" HI HO,. HI HO, it's off to work we go. (I bet your singing aren't you):D:D:D

I did and its now probably going to be stuck in my head all day!!!

A 10.9 for me today. Im back to the Dr's later (6.30) Im hoping they will up the dose the the empaglifozin to just bring my levels down that last little bit. I very rarely go above 12 at the mo since starting the lower dose, so heres hoping.

Bore da pawb.... a disappointing 10.8 for me (following a pleasing 8.5 at bedtime)

Morning all.🙂 A misty, soggy 7.2 here in Abertawe. Hi ho...it's off to the shops I go...it does stick in the head, doesn't it?:confused: Thanks, Alan (not)!😱🙂

Good luck later, Stitch.😛

Back