Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 after finishing work at 4am.
Hope that cold soon clears off Ljc.

Morning all 7.3 for me today

I don't think I should return from holiday because my diabetes seems keen on hot weather and lots of walking.
I had a breakfast Desperate Dan would have struggled with and after a few hours walking in intense heat (punctuated with refreshment stops), I was 5.9! 🙂

I don't think I should return from holiday because my diabetes seems keen on hot weather and lots of walking.
I had a breakfast Desperate Dan would have struggled with and after a few hours walking in intense heat (punctuated with refreshment stops), I was 5.9! 🙂
I think you might be onto something here Amigo. I think DUK should campaign for all Diabetics (people with Diabetes) to have "Holiday" on their prescriptions. I'd have my repeats collected at Boots Lanzarote 😉

I think you might be onto something here Amigo. I think DUK should campaign for all Diabetics (people with Diabetes) to have "Holiday" on their prescriptions. I'd have my repeats collected at Boots Lanzarote 😉
Oh wouldn't it be wonderful

Oh wouldn't it be wonderful
Mebbe ...instead of Diabetes research, we could divert some funds into buying up a redundant Holiday camp or a Caravan Park which would be open only to Tatenlyles just like us. Just think of the on site food outlets ...a no chip Chippy, a Pizzeria that just served the toppings, a bakery that sold nothing at all but just gave you a piece of tissue paper and the smell of fresh baked bread for free! A pie shop that just sold cups full of Steak & Kidney, Beef & Onion, Meat & no potato (that'd be just meat then)! :D🙄

Mebbe ...instead of Diabetes research, we could divert some funds into buying up a redundant Holiday camp or a Caravan Park which would be open only to Tatenlyles just like us. Just think of the on site food outlets ...a no chip Chippy, a Pizzeria that just served the toppings, a bakery that sold nothing at all but just gave you a piece of tissue paper and the smell of fresh baked bread for free! A pie shop that just sold cups full of Steak & Kidney, Beef & Onion, Meat & no potato (that'd be just meat then)! :D🙄

If I'm allowed 6 chips from the chippy I'll go 🙂

Back to the subject... From an 8.9 this morning I went off to work feeling like a warmed up dishcloth. Before I left work I tested, got what I thought was a 9.6, got home felt dog rough started going 'wobbly'. Think my 9.6 was actually a 6.9. Didn't want to eat much but felt washed out for the next 2 hours.

Went out with Mrs Jonsi (she drove) to a small event in a local Hall. I started feeling better as the evening progressed. I drove us home, feeling tired but OK.

Just tested (and checked) before bed... 2.1!!! Got something down my neck pretty sharpish.

Jonsi, I hate days like that I hope you're feeling better and BGs behave themselves today.

Good morning everyone. This lovely cold played around with my BGs yesterday, but woke to a nice 5.7 today.

Bore da pawb... A not unexpected 10.9 this morning.

If I'm allowed 6 chips from the chippy I'll go 🙂
Bad night last night...Metformin side effects working overdrive...just read your post...made me laugh out loud...more please...

Reactions: Ljc
Bad night last night...Metformin side effects working overdrive...just read your post...made me laugh out loud...more please...
Sorry to hear about the metformin tum hope it eases soon.

Morning all, 10.5 for me today.

Back