Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 6.6 for me. Luckily no fall of 4 here as I was 6.3 at bedtime.

Morning all, 6.1, HI HO have a goo weekend folks,

Good morning 🙂 A surprising 5.1 this morning after an unusual 9.3 before bed - how can my levels fall 4.2 mmol/l overnight when I don't use basal? Maybe it's just that I ate later last night due to the hospital visit and my novorapid was still active when I took my bedtime reading?
Oh the mysteries of the big D!
7.9 here, I was a bit low at bedtime, and obviously overdid the snack.

Morning!🙂 5.3 today. Last night had chicken in mushroom sauce & basmati rice followed by a cream chioux bun, so expected a higher morning reading, but looks like l got away with it.

Morning all, 6.1, HI HO have a goo weekend folks,
Not sure about goo for the weekend Alan, but it's certainly going to be soggy!

Morning folks.🙂 4.7 here. 😛

Good morning everyone. 5.5

Good morning 🙂 A surprising 5.1 this morning after an unusual 9.3 before bed - how can my levels fall 4.2 mmol/l overnight when I don't use basal?
Did you do a lot of pinching and punching yesterday?🙄

Morning all, 9.6 for me today. My readings are definately better than they have been. Im back to the Dr's on Monday evening. I will be having a fun filled weekend of catching up on washing from camping last week.

Good morning 🙂 and pleased with 6.3 after a night shift. Have been trying really hard so hope it's a sign of things to come.

Morning all, a wonderful 7.9 for me!! God it's been so long since I've seen single figures! Currently at my mums in the Lake District and have a lovely relaxing few days ahead of me 🙂

Morning all, a wonderful 7.9 for me!! God it's been so long since I've seen single figures! Currently at my mums in the Lake District and have a lovely relaxing few days ahead of me 🙂
That's amazing to see Rosie! Hurrah! 🙂 Have a lovely time in the Lakes, very jealous! 🙂

Great results, Rosie 🙂

That's amazing to see Rosie! Hurrah! 🙂 Have a lovely time in the Lakes, very jealous! 🙂

Couldn't quite believe it! Was convinced it should have said 17.9!! Thank you, it's a lovely part of the world up here. Got lots of walking and sight seeing to do.

7.9 WOW. I hope you are starting to feel a bit better now you are on the right treatment.

Good morning peeps , 6.1 for me today , back on track hopefully after a disastrous 10.1 following the fruit cake ! I realise now I have to experiment more with what I can have or not and how much is too much or just enough . Jeepers Macreepers its a bit of a palaver but I am determined not to let it get me down . Coming on here is a great help . Have a good day everyone , calming thoughts on way AJ .🙂

Good morning peeps , 6.1 for me today , back on track hopefully after a disastrous 10.1 following the fruit cake ! I realise now I have to experiment more with what I can have or not and how much is too much or just enough . Jeepers Macreepers its a bit of a palaver but I am determined not to let it get me down . Coming on here is a great help . Have a good day everyone , calming thoughts on way AJ .🙂
It takes a while to build up the knowledge and experience, but after a while you get a better feel for it and make more 'right' choices than wrong ones 🙂

A stressy morning as I prepare to go on my jollies....7.3 as a result. Will keep in touch when I can.

Fantastic result Rosie. Looks like you're on the right track now! 🙂

Back