Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 5.3 today.

It's a Wednesday so it must be time for a foot ulcer clinic, just mend you horrible thing it's 3 months now and I'm fed up of you being there!🙄

Flower I hope that you get some good news at the foot clinic.
2.7 for me at 4am - according to the Libre it had been that low for two hours. Cut down the basal and had 30g carbs. Woke up at 4.9. Absolutely no reason for it dropping like that.

That is much better, you must be pleased. 6.1 for me.
Yup ...and it was a 7.5 before bed last night (mind you, I'd not eaten enough to keep a guinea pig happy but at least I'd started to feel better 🙂)

Morning all, 10.3 for me today. Back in the office already!!! Fingers crossed for you today Flower.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.0 today.
Good luck today Flower. It's time things started to go your way.

A higher than normal 7.5 for me after a bad night and some very bad news. I have a very close relative in surgery today and some doubt about the outcome.

Hope all goes well flower x

A higher than normal 7.5 for me after a bad night and some very bad news. I have a very close relative in surgery today and some doubt about the outcome.

Hoping things go well for your relative Amigo, sending positive thoughts {{{{HUGS}}}}

I'm sorry to hear this Amigo, I hope it is a good outcome for your relative, you must be so worried.

@Flower , I hope you have some good news today about your ulcer

Sorry to hear this Amigo. Sending love your way. xx

Thinking of you and hoping for a god outcome xx

Good morning 🙂 Had a scare this morning when testing - an unprecedented 8.0! 😱 I was 6.8 before bed, so maybe not out of all realms of possibility, but decided to retest after washing hands...now 5.9! I'll take the latter, I must have been fondling jelly babies in my sleep or something! 😱 :D

Bore da pawb... It's a 10.2 here

morning all, 6.9 for me, HI HO, "Sleepy" today running a bit late, Av a good'n folks

Back