Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 4.6 for me🙂 After gradually increasing my basal from 23 units to 30 units over the last three months, with lots of tweakings, my Libre 7 day reading has gone down from a whopping 10.2 to 8.0. If I can maintain 8.0 or below I will be happy because that will get my HBA1C back into the 6's. Still having problems during the night and have started to use some of my Gastroparesis medication again. 7 day average on my meter has come down from 9.8 to 6.9 🙂

Bore da pawb... A 'getting up three hours later than usual' 11.1 for me.
One of the cats left us a 'present' of a dead mouse in the kitchen this morning...that was nice.

One of our cats bought in 3 dead mice the other day & lined them up neatly on the lounge floor.

What a tidy cat!

Morning all.🙂 7.2 here. 😛

Morning all 6.6 for me. Going to be a good one today, HI HO ("Happy" today) I love mondays

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 again today.

Good morning 🙂 4.2 for me.

I just about managed Thomas the Tank, getting off the train was a much bigger drop to the platform so it was a leap of faith! My limited sight scares me more than my leg as I am unaware of what is around me. Never mind - I got there and back and it was great to stay with my Mum for a few days 🙂

Good morning 🙂 4.2 for me.

I just about managed Thomas the Tank, getting off the train was a much bigger drop to the platform so it was a leap of faith! My limited sight scares me more than my leg as I am unaware of what is around me. Never mind - I got there and back and it was great to stay with my Mum for a few days 🙂
That drop to the platform worries me sometimes 😱 Well done on managing your adventure @Flower! 🙂 Please let me know if you need any help at all when you come to Birmingham - I would be very happy to meet you at the station 🙂

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I'll probably take up your kind offer of help at New Street once I have made my gazelle like exit from the train 😉 I am really proud I managed my adventure as it's easy to think of reasons not to venture too far from home!

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I'll probably take up your kind offer of help at New Street once I have made my gazelle like exit from the train 😉 I am really proud I managed my adventure as it's easy to think of reasons not to venture too far from home!
You are right to be proud 🙂 I think @Diabeticliberty will be very flattered that the prospect of hearing him sing has inspired your bravery 😱 :D

Good morning everyone.
After going to bed with a nice 6.1 last night , I woke to a 9.7 this morning , I think I must have become a fridge raiding somnambulist last night.

I haven't tested this morning. Hubbie brought me a bacon sandwich in bed and it was either eat that or look for my meter. I'm afraid the bacon buttie won! :D

So I could guess a lovely low number but more likely to be around 6.9 -7.2

Have a nice BH everyone 🙂

Reactions: Ljc
Bore braf yma heddiw 🙂 (it's a fine morning here today)... it's an 8.9 from the Welsh Jury and for Luxembourg nil points!

Back