Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 3.7 here.

Some mozzies had a picnic on my face the night before last, but hopefully last night's VERY heavy rain squashed them all into the mud....little bzzzz-stards!

Good morning everyone. 9.4 for me.

Morning 🙂 5.1 today.

I hope your clinic appointment is useful khskel.
I'm off to try and get on a train today to visit my Mum -using it as a trial run before Birmingham and meeting the crowd pleasing DF . Mind the gap.....😱

Morning 🙂 5.1 today.

I hope your clinic appointment is useful khskel.
I'm off to try and get on a train today to visit my Mum -using it as a trial run before Birmingham and meeting the crowd pleasing DF . Mind the gap.....😱
Hope everything goes smoothly on your train trip @Flower, and that it gives you confidence for Birmingham 🙂 Take care and enjoy your day!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today. No change to thumb. Very disappointed. Will discuss at rheum appt in 2 weeks although the plan by gp is repeat injection after 6 weeks. My hands are generally painful so may all be linked.

Hope you review goes well khskel. I have my eye check today so grateful
it's cloudy!
Enjoy your day Flower. 🙂

6.7 for me this rainy morning.

Sorry your thumb is no better Linda...maybe it may take a few days to work? Hope so. I have physio today.

Hope your appt goes well Khskel.

14.4 for me this morning. Hope you all have a good Thursday 🙂

Bore da pawb... It's a 12.3 for me :(

Morning all. 6.7 for me, better off having a Chinese for dinner, Have a great weekend folks. HI HO ("Grumpy" today got to have another 2 days off)

Morning all. 6.9 for me

Hello there.🙂 4.7 here. 😛 After two days of storms we've woken up in the mist today - very Kate Bush!🙄
How was Thomas the Tank yesterday, Flower?

Good morning everybody. A real 5.9 today 🙂

Back