Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, my meters stuck on 6.4, I've had that number three mornings running.

Good morning , 5.8 today

Good morning all 🙂 and a shocking 7.8. A repeat gave 7.3 so either way not great. I have read that the steroid injection can raise BG for a few days so hoping it's just that.

Good morning all 🙂 and a shocking 7.8. A repeat gave 7.3 so either way not great. I have read that the steroid injection can raise BG for a few days so hoping it's just that.
I think that's more than likely to be the culprit Lindarose, hope that the thumb is feeling better for it! 🙂

Thanks Northerner. A slight bit of movement this morning but won't bend yet. To be honest it makes me feel yuk just trying to!

It did with me Linda even though they say there's no systemic effect. I've researched it and there's evidence it can and does. Good news is it's very short lived and worth it. I may be getting one in my shoulder again on
Sat. Hope it helps you.

Good luck if you have your shoulder done Amigo. Been told I can have a second injection in 6 weeks and then surgery if not better. I appreciate the help being given but it's a long process and I'm desperate to be able to work properly.

Good luck if you have your shoulder done Amigo. Been told I can have a second injection in 6 weeks and then surgery if not better. I appreciate the help being given but it's a long process and I'm desperate to be able to work properly.

Oh I absolutely understand Linda. I had an injection 6 weeks ago but shoulder surgery is still a possibility and I still can't bend the finger I broke. The physio continues. I struggle to write now but can type. Hope this works for you.

A 6.9 for me today.

Morning all , don't worry Jonsi it'll be fine again by tomorrow you'll see . I hope you savoured the pasta and bagel then it will have been worth it .

Morning all! 5.6 for me today.🙂

Morning all, woke up about 2 hrs ago 😡 at 5.5 🙂

Bore da pawb.... A disappointing 10.9 here.:(

Morning all 5.8 for me, and had a Chinese last night. HI HO.

Back