Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, after a terrible nights sleep with a lot of shouty leg cramps, i was 17.7 when I woke up.

27 is the highest I have ever been and jesus I felt rough last night. I drank two litres of water throughout the night and peed four times..

I really hope you can get this levelled out Rosie. We feel a collective frustration! 😡

I've just taken my levels after breakfast and they've dropped to 6.7. Think I had some face cream on my finger earlier! 🙄

A bleary-eyed bore da... 8.1 for me 🙂

A very good morning to you all , 6.1 < slip this morning.

Morning all, 6.8 Equally wet west coast of Scotland, HI Ho, "Happy" today a full week ahead.

Morning all, 9.3 for me today. just throwing the last bits in the car before the drive down to Dorset.

Happy holidays Stitch 🙂
It a sorry 7.0 today. Good morning all.

Morning all , "snap" Lindarose 7.0 for me this morn at just after 7.00am . Just been for a half hour fast walk and checked again - 5.4 ! Chuffed !

A 6.7 on this very wet morning here. Hope you have weather highs and BG lows Stitch 🙂

Morning, happy Monday! A 17.3 today. First official day off uni and I'm bored already

Morning all , "snap" Lindarose 7.0 for me this morn at just after 7.00am . Just been for a half hour fast walk and checked again - 5.4 ! Chuffed !
Good work mumpat. Just shows how much good walking does for us type 2's! 🙂

Morning, happy Monday! A 17.3 today. First official day off uni and I'm bored already
I've got a pile of ironing you can do if you like.
(admittedly I don't know what ironing is ...Mrs Jonsi says 'there's a pile of ironing to be done y'know' but I don't even know where you put the petrol on the iron thing [which isn't even iron at all]).

I've got a pile of ironing you can do if you like.
(admittedly I don't know what ironing is ...Mrs Jonsi says 'there's a pile of ironing to be done y'know' but I don't even know where you put the petrol on the iron thing [which isn't even iron at all]).

I think I'll leave that ironing to Mrs Jonsi if you don't mind! I'm sure she just loves doing your ironing!

I think I'll leave that ironing to Mrs Jonsi if you don't mind! I'm sure she just loves doing your ironing!
well ...it's not a man's work is it?

I've started running ...and I think I'm just about out of small-household-object-being-chucked range by now :D

wanna wash my car for me then?

well ...it's not a man's work is it?

I've started running ...and I think I'm just about out of small-household-object-being-chucked range by now :D

wanna wash my car for me then?
Yeh , I'd be a bit image.jpeg as we're waiting for you just round the corner for youuuuu :D

Good morning 7.7 this morning but only because I hadn't eaten since 2.30 yesterday. Overall levels still high not helped by the Gastroparesis flaring up.

Back