Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 7.6 here.

Been an interesting week - I was very active all day Monday (hoovering interior stone walls, if you're interested:confused:) and the effect on my BG lasted until yesterday! A 4-day glucose grab by my liver and muscles.😱

Have a good weekend folks.😛

Morning all, 3.9 here. No Dawn Phenom, couple of glasses of wine the night before works every time!

Bore da pawb... It's a 9.8 here. Have a lovely day all.

Morning all. 15.3 for me but I was 14.7 when I went to bed so that's pretty stable for me!

How are things going with the humalog? Or haven't you started it yet?

Not too bad. I think I need to increase my ratio though. I'm not sure 1:10 is enough. Although I know I need to lower them slowly. Since being on the humalog I've not gone above 20 which is good for me.

Only been on it two days (and today). I'm going back on Wednesday with a complete food diary including carbs and insulin along with the diary of all my blood sugars. I think we'll discuss my ratio then.

Not too bad. I think I need to increase my ratio though. I'm not sure 1:10 is enough. Although I know I need to lower them slowly. Since being on the humalog I've not gone above 20 which is good for me.

Only been on it two days (and today). I'm going back on Wednesday with a complete food diary including carbs and insulin along with the diary of all my blood sugars. I think we'll discuss my ratio then.
Good to hear, hope they are finally on the ball with this! 🙂

5.2 this morning, house special 🙂

I'm not sure why it's a house special though - can anyone enlighten me?

Oh, l was 5.1 this morning. Forgot to mention that.🙄

Good morning. A big fat round 6.1 cough 😉 today

It's good to read that your levels are starting to improve. In case I forget I'll wish you good luck for Wednesday now.

Back