Group 7-day waking average?

Have a good time, Amigo.🙂

Good morning everyone. A nice even 6.1 😉
@Amigo , Have a great time.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.

Morning all, 10.1 for me today.

Good morning everyone 17.0 after my Chinese takeaway oops.but I'm not going to beat myself up because my 7 day average on my Libre has now gone down from 10.something to 7.7 :D

Morning all.🙂 4.6 here...rain, wind, brighter later. 😱 Hope it's sunny where you are!🙂

Morning! A rather lovely 4.9 this morning.:D

Morning all!
6.7 for me this morning.
Have good weekends guys 🙂 x

Morning all. 8.3 for me this morning! I think i seem to be more insulin resistant in a morning... I would've thought it would be the other way round but hey ho!

Morning all. 8.3 for me this morning! I think i seem to be more insulin resistant in a morning... I would've thought it would be the other way round but hey ho!
Most people are more insulin resistant in the mornings Rosie - a combination of extra glucose being released by the liver, plus the fact that you haven't been active for some time so your cells are less receptive. I'm very resistant in the mornings and things change completely by the time evening comes around! 🙂

Really terrific to see those single figures from you! 🙂

Good morning everyone.
7.5 this morning , all my own fault too as I couldn't resist a big pack of pork scratchings late last night image.jpeg and image.gif

Morning all, 8.7 for me today. I'm off out with friends to do some pottery painting today.

Good morning everyone.
7.5 this morning , all my own fault too as I couldn't resist a big pack of pork scratchings late last night View attachment 1805 and View attachment 1806
I'm surprised pork scratchings would cause a BG spike. I often eat a bag before bed as l find it helps with dawn phenomenon.

Good morning everyone🙂 a lovely 5.1 with a beautiful straight line through the night 🙂

Back