Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 9.6 for me today. I started the higher dose of empagliflozin yesterday, so its fingers crossed for lower numbers.

Morning all.🙂 3.7 here...ouch! Down with the Lantus...

Hope it goes well, Flower. 🙂 Enjoy your week off, khskel. Got any plans?🙂

Morning all - 4.3 for me today, comfortable 5.6 after swimming 🙂

Hope everyone has a single figure week 🙂

No idea what's happening with me since my return from holiday but I'm 8.1 this morning! My levels never went over 7.8 even after meals whilst away and waking levels sometimes in the high 5's. Obviously it's been storing up the naughty glucose to punish me with the dawn phenomenon. Drops to low 6's after breakfast.

I'm not a happy bunny with this! 😳

Morning everyone. 8,9 for me this morning. It seems to be my favourite number recently!

Bore da pawb... Not only did I register a disappointing 11.1 this morning, it's raining here too.:(

Morning folks.🙂 7.5 here (after 4 am 2.8). Weather's cooling down and I need LESS insulin?😱 Keeps you on your toes this diabetes lark!

Morning. 7.4 this morning. Seem to always be in the 7's, even when bedtime reading is lower...

Morning all. 8.2 here, after overtreating one of those gardening hypos yesterday evening where you want to eat the entire kitchen.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. 5.7

Morning all, 10 for me today (sorry Kooky). Its gonna be a hot one in Central London today.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.
Another hot one predicted here too. Love it :D

Good morning everyone. 5.0 today 🙂 I hope that your eye appointment was ok Flower.

Good morning 🙂 3.3 today.

Thanks everyone, eye appointment as expected told I need a cataract operation before the bit of vision I rely on deteriorates anymore but it can stir up maculopathy again and that's the only bit I see through. I'll try and put my head in the sand for a few more months!

Back