Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, either 4.1 with my old meter or 5.9 with my new meter! Wonder which is right.

Last edited:
A 7.3 for me. Can't get out of the 7's since I returned from holiday.

Thinking of you with the eye problems flower.

If ever there was a good reason to take a holiday I think you've found it Amigo. Hope numbers go back down again soon. 🙂

Good morning all. A real 4.1

Morning. Still in the 7's at 7.1 o_O

Bore da pawb... It's a 9.2 over here

Morning everyone. Trying hard to remember all I've learned about diabetes, and chosen to ignore. Start with testing again so 8.3 for me this morning. Have a good day all and hope everyone is fine

Good morning 7.4 for me and it was 6.0 at 1am so I'm happy with that 🙂 Hugs to you Flower about your eyes.

Morning all, 3.6 here. No DP, and I wasn't even on the sauce last night, honest! Think that pesky Fairy might have diverted here on her way back from Birmingham.

Morning folks.🙂 7.7 here. The sun's coming out - yay!🙂

Morning everyone. Trying hard to remember all I've learned about diabetes, and chosen to ignore. Start with testing again so 8.3 for me this morning. Have a good day all and hope everyone is fine
Good to hear from you again @Carolg 🙂 Good to see you are back on the case! 🙂

Good for you Carolg. Good to see you back and feeling positive 🙂

Good luck Flower.

Good morning 🙂 a sunny 4.4 for me and just because it's Wednesday it's time to attend the foot ulcer clinic, yay! I wonder what font of diabetes knowledge I'll have the pleasure of sitting next to today 😉🙄
Time to practice that vaguely smiling benign expression that belies the seething rage within!
Good luck today.

Back