Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.7 here, all set for another day wilting in the heat. Hope you feel better soon, Northie, perhaps you need the weather to revert to 'normal'

Morning all.🙂 A too-high 12.7 here - had a delish meal out last night but, as you can see, my carb guess-timation skills are still rubbish.:confused:

Good luck, Flower. Turn off your 'weirdo magnet' BEFORE you sit down this time.🙄

Well done, Rosie and Greyhound Gal on your lovely morning figures!😛

Good morning 🙂 6.4 for me today. I've been feeling very weary over the past few days, suspect I'm battling some low-level infection - just had a humungous 11 hour lie-in! 😱
Aw, poor you. Hope it's nothing major.:(

Northener , I hope you feel better soon.

Morning 🙂 6.3 today. It's so foggy outside, all the scenery has been removed overnight!

I hope you feel less weary soon Northerner🙂

I managed to have a weirdo free hospital clinic yesterday, they'll all be waiting for me next week instead 😉

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today. Looks like the last day of sunshine here so I'll make the most of it before work tonight!
Hope you feel on top form again soon Northerner. And well done on some good numbers today folks 🙂

Looks like a few of us are 'flying high' at the moment...I'm still in the sevens with a 7.4 :(

Hope your weariness subsides soon northerner.

Off for my blood let now. Need masses for lots of tests so hope she doesn't bruise me badly, I've got a dressy up do on Saturday and hate looking like a patient in a posh frock!

Looks like a few of us are 'flying high' at the moment...I'm still in the sevens with a 7.4 :(

Hope your weariness subsides soon northerner.

Off for my blood let now. Need masses for lots of tests so hope she doesn't bruise me badly, I've got a dressy up do on Saturday and hate looking like a patient in a posh frock!
I hope they are gentle with you 🙂 Sorry to see the 7s are persisting, hope you get an improvement soon 🙂

Thanks for your good wishes all, I don't feel poorly, just worn out - perhaps I'm just getting old! 😱 😉

I hope they are gentle with you 🙂 Sorry to see the 7s are persisting, hope you get an improvement soon 🙂

Thanks for your good wishes all, I don't feel poorly, just worn out - perhaps I'm just getting old! 😱 😉

Nah...not from the photo I saw of you northerner. Just a small dip and you'll bounce back 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today 🙂 Still tired! Was sneezing a bit yesterday, so suspect I have a cold (probably flu 😉)

Good Morning everyone. 6.4 today.
@Northerner Ugg m an flu IMG_0121.JPG hope your feeling better soon

Bore da pawb... A 10.2 over here

Surprise surprise it's sevens again - 7.7

Morning all. 8.8 for me today.

Good morning 🙂 and 6.5 today.
What a change in the weather. Raining and dull. Glad I made the most of the sunshine while it lasted 🙂

I managed to have a weirdo free hospital clinic yesterday, they'll all be waiting for me next week instead 😉

Queueing up like the walking dead!🙂

Morning folks. 🙂 7.6 here in (still sunny!) Swansea.😛

Morning all. 6.1 here. Perhaps eating peanut butter by the spoonful just before bed isn't the answer. ( I was hungry, OK?)

Back