Group 7-day waking average?

Looking good Rosie! 🙂

I'm definitely starting to get used to these lower numbers 😉 I know most people probably say it, but I really cannot believe how poorly I must have felt with such high numbers!

I was 5.8 before I went to bed so taking meter accuracies into account, id say I stayed pretty much stable all night which I'm assuming means my basal is right! 🙂

Good morning everyone. Think my iPads got the hump *Good or I got every one* was it's contribution.
6.4 for m today .

Morning all. Back from a few days away with a 5.6 Fortunes kippers from Whitby were wonderful. Flu jab and car in for MOT this morning.

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here. 🙂 Off to Bristol today - elusive niece starting Uni there so hoping to catch a glimpse of her and give her some drinking vouchers (money to the rest of us) for Freshers' Week. :D

Finally out of the sevens at 6.8

Morning all. A more pleasant 7.8 for me this morning. I was 7.8 when I went to bed last night. So nice and steady. Need to pack my case ready for Disneyland on Monday.

Good morning all 🙂 and no idea why 7.3. Tested twice.

5 for me on my old meter, given up on my new one for the moment.

I hope Northerner you are feeling much better.

Morning all, 5.5 for me today after a knackering and late evening helping to run a fundraising quiz night 😱 !

Good morning everyone. Very pleased to have 6.8 this morning. We had a Chinese takeaway last night was 8.3 two hrs later

Morning all, 8.3 for me today.
Won't be about much for the next week as I'm off on holiday again! Go to London today then off to Disneyland Paris Monday morning.
So, stay safe and keep well. Have a good week every one.

Back