Group 7-day waking average?

Hi there.😉 6.7 here in drizzly Bristol.😛

Urghh woken (very late) and discovered my throat has been replaced with barbed wire through the night. Bet my levels reflect it :(

Hello everyone 6.2 for me , have a good week whatever you're up to 🙂. Hope you feel better soon Amigo :(

Morning from a definitely autumnal morning here in Cheshire. 6.6 for me today.

Bore da pawb... A disappointing 10.7 here :(

Good morning. 7.3 for me today

Good morning everyone , 5.8 today

Morning all, 4.2 here, DP has deserted me, despite no glass of wine last night. Not that I'm complaining, but it does keep me on my toes.

A late and higher 7.1 for me after a lergy filled sleepless night of bad cold and very sore throat :confused:

Not liking this at all 😡

A late and higher 7.1 for me after a lergy filled sleepless night of bad cold and very sore throat :confused:

Not liking this at all 😡
Hope you are feeling better amigo. I'm having a sick day with upset innards and headache. Nasty bugs around and I may have to follow the 48hour clear rule.

Oh hope you feel better soon too Carol. Strangely enough I've got a gastric upset/runs with this cold.

Oh hope you feel better soon too Carol. Strangely enough I've got a gastric upset/runs with this cold.
Not got the cold, but got the banging head. Going to go have something to eat but don't know what. Scrambled eggs sound good to me. Take care amigo

Not got the cold, but got the banging head. Going to go have something to eat but don't know what. Scrambled eggs sound good to me. Take care amigo

You too Carol. I've just had tomato soup...it's the only time I eat it! Lol

Back