Group 7-day waking average?

A ghastly night with the cold from Hell resulting in 2 readings of 8.1 and 7.9 on waking (not that I really went to sleep).

I've started myself on the antibiotics the doc gives me as a precaution (first time I've had to take them). Hoping it can stop anything nasty developing. Fingers crossed folks :(
Hope you are better soon

Sorry you're having such a rough time Amigo. As soon as the sun goes the dreaded lurgies seem to take over.
Hope the anti biotics stop things getting worse. Maybe you need a stiff drink at the bar! :confused:

Thanks Linda, oh I tried the medicinal brandy approach before the antibiotics became necessary. I'd prefer the brandy but the anti-b's will hopefully be more effective o_O You are getting some nice figures lately...the exercise regime paying off?

Almost good afternoon, but up early for work but didn't go in. Manager was great, 48 hr rule, so resting up. Shredding old papers and trying to kill off my shredder, and 7.1 for me this morning

Almost good afternoon, but up early for work but didn't go in. Manager was great, 48 hr rule, so resting up. Shredding old papers and trying to kill off my shredder, and 7.1 for me this morning

Glad you're feeling better Carol. Unfortunately my body is throwing out glucose at an alarming rate to fuel this infection. Up to 9.5 after the usual breakfast which usually makes me drop 😱

Glad you're feeling better Carol. Unfortunately my body is throwing out glucose at an alarming rate to fuel this infection. Up to 9.5 after the usual breakfast which usually makes me drop 😱
You take care, rest up and relax

Glad you re feeling a better

A ghastly night with the cold from Hell resulting in 2 readings of 8.1 and 7.9 on waking (not that I really went to sleep).

I've started myself on the antibiotics the doc gives me as a precaution (first time I've had to take them). Hoping it can stop anything nasty developing. Fingers crossed folks :(
I hope the Anti bs do their stuff and you're feeling much better soon

Glad you re feeling a better
Thanks for that. Feeling a bit of a fraud, but the rest will help after day from hell yesterday

Thanks Linda, oh I tried the medicinal brandy approach before the antibiotics became necessary. I'd prefer the brandy but the anti-b's will hopefully be more effective o_O You are getting some nice figures lately...the exercise regime paying off?
Thanks I'm definitely getting a bit lower readings but have to admit the exercise doesn't come easy! 😱
I'm now about to embark on today's efforts. I did struggle on Sunday but hoping I'll find some hidden energy today after a day off yesterday

Good morning everyone. 4.7 today.

Morning from a wet and dark Cheshire. 6.9 again for me.

Morning luvvies.:D 5.5 for me.🙂

Bore da... It's an 8.3 over here. Seeing DSN tomorrow afternoon.

Morning all, 6.1 here, decided a snack before bed was in order to counteract the recent lows. no point altering basal, by the time Mr. Lantus gets his act together I'll have finished my DIY stint.

Another horror night with more coughs, sneezes, mopping and choking than sleep 😳

A not unexpected 7.4

Got my diabetic review this morning if I can haul myself there. Any nonsense from the nurse and I'll breathe on her! :D

Back