Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not that bad! Unfortunately now up to 18 and regretting it. It was shop bought so had carbs on the packet. I think it was just too much for me. Oops

oh no bad news hun...
re the haggis when i had my interview in thurso caithness for the design work i did up there one of the partners took me out for dinner and i being a total novice to scotish customs was totally bemused by the idea of 'deep fryed haggis and dips '😱

i am currently enjoying a slice of lemon meringue roulade with icecream :D Yumyum

ohh no dont im trying so hard to avoid the tub of neopolitan in the freezer right now :D:D

Hehe sorry!...though i think i may have overinjected does that mean i can have some more :D

srsly thats the best excuse ever. the other one is when you bolus for say, a chocolate bar, then your OH goes to eat some and you're like 'no sorry you can't have that, i bolused for it' :D

srsly thats the best excuse ever. the other one is when you bolus for say, a chocolate bar, then your OH goes to eat some and you're like 'no sorry you can't have that, i bolused for it' :D

Haha thats a good one! may have to use that in the future thanks lol x

wow.... I had a Big Daddy box the other day for lunch for KFC..... nuff said.

I do like the "but I've boslused for that" excuse !! :D

coconut ice ....... went to pay for me petrol and it was there looking at me!!

I sinned last night. I had some lemon sorbet.... :D

Bloods well high this morning...😱

Scampi and chips for tea.

Just ordered lots of curry, trying to kid myself that lots of little veg dishes are not so bad.

Had a bit of a blow out... danish pastry... 3 packets of crisps... baby rack of ribs with chips and coleslaw... 2 small tubs of ice cream...

Was celebrating my weight loss so will be back to the healthy eating tomorrow :D

Have done 30 mins jogging and boxing on the Wii fit today so am going to treat myself to a small piece of dark chocolate 🙂

Its 10 to midnight and i have just had a mars bar!! 😱 Put it in the freezer before i ate it......yum!!

Its not fare im sitting here feeling realy bad cos i had a small bag of chocci buttons.

Enjoyed this thread so much made good reading been awake most of the night with neuropathy. I don't do too bad with the carb counting but the exercise throws me completely. I know there's an answer there but the dog insists on going for walks!
Had tio have digestives and fruit juice last night because of hypo had nothing more naughty in the cupboard.
Joan & Jay (my dog)

went for a spin in the car today and my hubby fancied an ice cream, so me being me i just couldnt resist having one aswel. got a 99 with chocolate sprinkels and a flake, feeling quilty about it now but it was lovely 🙂 i was 6.4 before i went out and im gonna test again at 6 as that will be an hour since i ate it. will keep you posted what they are , probely sky high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back