Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not the right thing to eat at the moment but i don't care i'm having a thin slice of my homemade dundee cake yummyyyyyyyyyy got to eat something!
if i sin i know a few sips of john smiths lowers my bs 😉
The odd occasion never hurts.

Last edited:
Had a fry up brekki - 2 potato scones, fried egg, square sausage, black pudding and bacon - but it was in the hospital canteen and the sign said they only use sunflower oil so it wouldnt have been that bad for me would it??!! 😱 🙄...

Had a fry up brekki - 2 potato scones, fried egg, square sausage, black pudding and bacon - but it was in the hospital canteen and the sign said they only use sunflower oil so it wouldnt have been that bad for me would it??!! 😱 🙄...

Whats a square sausage!?! That all sounds lush..😛

Lorne or sliced sausage is a kind of square patty of sausage meat. Basically, a sausage without the skin.

Meal out last night - had chicken tikka masala with naan bread 😱 and 3 double vodkas and 2 pints of lager 😱

I felt peckish after lunch so I brought a packet of assorted mini cheeses from Sainsburys. The intention was to have just a couple but I ate the lot. Bit unhealthy and rather fattening!

I..erm.....had chinese last night.... 😱

It was horrible, though. I had to force myself to eat it *cough* :D

I've been pretty good today... But there's a Crunchie I don't think will make it to Friday. It's calling to me.

Feeling rubbish so just ate a whole packet of milkybar mini eggs, 68g carbs

Actually I blame Loz for reminding me of them being sold on offer in Iceland

I've been pretty good today... But there's a Crunchie I don't think will make it to Friday. It's calling to me.

Hah! I was wrong, it did survive, is it still a sin if I eat it now?

was out for dinner last night..

Had roast chicken and chips (chips being better than a baked potato coz the fat on the chips slows the rate of glucose absorbtion - doesn't it?) but thankfully no gravy. Followed it with apple pie (fruit portion) and custard (dairy portion). Wasn't I a good girl?

Karina :D:D

well my birthday is soon

back from oxford had good lunch but bowed out and had profitarol nealy sent me straight to sleep ....i wasnt too bad though i only had 3 of the 6 ....but i also had the homemade burger and chips ohhhh
ps it is nearly my birthday and mum was paying xxx and they all had cocktails that i didnt have x

soooooooooooooo want to be a sinner, really in the mood but got no money or petrol to go get anything - makes me wanna sin even more!

soooooooooooooo want to be a sinner, really in the mood but got no money or petrol to go get anything - makes me wanna sin even more!

hahhaaa lou soz x it turned out ok 4 hrs later at 8pm i was 5.9 so all is well for me xx

Im sinning tonight!! Tesco here I come!!! hahaha

My lovely hubby took me out for my birthday but I went a bit overboard... Chicken pieces with a creamy garlic dip, 2 reasonably big pieces of garlic bread, large portion of chicken penne pasta, tirimasu with fresh cream and ice cream 😱 😱 Oh and I almost forgot the bottle of wine we had between us :D

Carol - happy birthday

Glad you had a good time - meal sounds lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back