Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked wifey that question! I ate the nut then top down with a sneaky lick the cream out in the middle😉 Creme eggs, simple, unwrap then in one! or in your case in one six times!! Enjoy the sin:D

It's all right for you Type 1's. My BG takes ages to come down after something as naughty as a Creme Egg. Grrr....

I used to eat the walnut last when I was non D. Cue sad violin music...

It's all right for you Type 1's. My BG takes ages to come down after something as naughty as a Creme Egg. Grrr....

I used to eat the walnut last when I was non D. Cue sad violin music...

Tez - illustrates perfectly why none of us has it easy, and there are swings and roundabouts whatever your type. I am worried about the spike the eggs might cause, but as you say I can make sure that I have enough insulin to deal with it eventually, which you can't. Sorry for waving it under your nose!

Put some KB on the jukebox to distract your mind🙂

creme eggs...how do you or did you eat yours?

Why did I look at this thread I now want a walnut whip :(

creme eggs...how do you or did you eat yours?

I bite off the top and lick out the middle. With WW I bite off the bottom and lick out the middle. With a Walnut Creme Whip I don't know where to start!😱

I bite off the top and lick out the middle. With WW I bite off the bottom and lick out the middle. With a Walnut Creme Whip I don't know where to start!😱

the robins might like creme eggs aswell northe😉

Tez - illustrates perfectly why none of us has it easy, and there are swings and roundabouts whatever your type. I am worried about the spike the eggs might cause, but as you say I can make sure that I have enough insulin to deal with it eventually, which you can't. Sorry for waving it under your nose!

Put some KB on the jukebox to distract your mind🙂

It's OK Alan, I don't mind you waving it under my nose. I just jealous people on insulin can bolus that's all. If I could get away with it I'd buy some.

I'll stick Rubberband Girl on the record player. Gonna practice it for karaoke.

I'm going to sin and have a wee glass of sherry. That's better.

helen try pepsi max

Me no likee!! But will tolerate it if there's no other choice.

Regarding Creme Eggs - yum, but even yummier is the Cadbury's Creme Egg chocolate bar - same gorgeous taste, but slightly less creme in each bite, so for me, personally, a much nicer creme:chocolate ratio! 😱

xx

i had a creme egg the other day

yummyyyyyyyyyy

:D

I've got six in my fridge, but they're 3 miles away - depends how desparate you are!😱🙂

Get behind me satan....... no, seriously - you might be 300 miles from me but if there's a creme egg on offer I reckon I could give you a standing start and still beat you to it!! And that's after 2 bags of Wotsits and 2 mini bags of Maltesers..... 😉😉

...and about a fortnight for you karinagal!😱``

Could you stick mine in the freezer? Used to do that when I was on WW/Scottish Slimmers/Slimming World - takes longer to eat them and less chance of having the (jaw) strength to eat a second.... 🙄

Could you stick mine in the freezer? Used to do that when I was on WW/Scottish Slimmers/Slimming World - takes longer to eat them and less chance of having the (jaw) strength to eat a second.... 🙄

Yep, learned that tip not long after joining ww. I do it with my grapes, you eat less and they last so much longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back