• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

Forgive me for I have sinned

Poundland were today doing small bags of Thorntons Classic choccies. Normally I wouldn't be tempted by bags of chocs (honest, guv), but -- well -- Thorntons. :eek: I've put them (unopened -- so far) in the fridge and will see how long I can make them last. ;) I also got a roll of Cadburys Chocos; I'm debating whether to have some tonight or stick them all in the fridge as well. :)

Poundland were today doing small bags of Thorntons Classic choccies. Normally I wouldn't be tempted by bags of chocs (honest, guv), but -- well -- Thorntons. :eek: I've put them (unopened -- so far) in the fridge and will see how long I can make them last. ;) I also got a roll of Cadburys Chocos; I'm debating whether to have some tonight or stick them all in the fridge as well. :)

not tryed them new chocos yet,go on have one lol

Back