Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just munched a whole packet of fig rolls, packet says 67grams for half pack, woops! Still hungry, wish it wasn't raining and I wasn't siting around on the sofa!

Just munched a whole packet of fig rolls, packet says 67grams for half pack, woops! Still hungry, wish it wasn't raining and I wasn't siting around on the sofa!

Oh cmon Rossi the Canadian grand prix is 7 minutes away cant be that bad x

The very thought of KFC or MacDeadstuff makes my liver curl! :D Can't eat either without dire consequences in the pain and gurgles and pain and pebble-dashing the po type results, due to my IBS and lack of ability to process fats properly.

My mum's idea of fast food was a nice steak or a chunk of salmon under the grill and throw together a salad out of the garden, served with fresh rolls. Quicker than getting a take-away or KFC, especially where we live out in the wilds of Kent. Tonight's dinner is pretty fast as Sunday Dinners go: skinned chicken thighs and breasts in a marinade/sauce of garlic, coriander leaves, lemon juice, a little honey, and a small glass of cider, baked, and served with baby roast new potatoes and fresh green beans. Strawberries and ice cream to follow... 🙂

Just got some dark chocolate kit-kats from Tesco - on special offer with 18 2-finger bars for ?1.97 🙂 Wonder how long they'll last? 😱

Just got some dark chocolate kit-kats from Tesco - on special offer with 18 2-finger bars for ?1.97 🙂 Wonder how long they'll last? 😱

Now if they were the orange kitty-kats they wouldn't even last the length of me typing this thread! Were the flavoured ones on spec too?

Now if they were the orange kitty-kats they wouldn't even last the length of me typing this thread! Were the flavoured ones on spec too?

Not in my Tescos, which is just one of those mini ones, but possibly elsewhere. They just had dark and ordinary ones. I like the orangey ones, and the minty ones too! Now, a dark, minty one - that would be rather nice! 🙂

I have to say this is one of the times when I would prefer to be type 1. !!! Doesn't often happen, but you know what I mean 😉

I have to say this is one of the times when I would prefer to be type 1. !!! Doesn't often happen, but you know what I mean 😉

Yep, it sure is handy sometimes to eat up and shoot up!!!:D

Yep, it sure is handy sometimes to eat up and shoot up!!!:D

Guilty m'lud! I had a Cadbury's Caramel the other day and immediately felt the desire for another, so I had another couple of units...I hardly ever do that though, honest! 😱

Guilty m'lud! I had a Cadbury's Caramel the other day and immediately felt the desire for another, so I had another couple of units...I hardly ever do that though, honest! 😱

Ha ha, what was it you posted the other day about having man-boobs? No wonder...LOL!!!! I love orange choc...I could bathe in Terrys Choc Orange! Matchmakers...no one gets a look in, and I have to hide the orange K.K's!! Yum.....

Ha ha, what was it you posted the other day about having man-boobs? No wonder...LOL!!!! I love orange choc...I could bathe in Terrys Choc Orange! Matchmakers...no one gets a look in, and I have to hide the orange K.K's!! Yum.....

Haven't had matchmakers for years! I liked the coffee ones! :D I'll have you know I have very shapely man-boobs 😉

Poor me there doing 4 pack bars of either dairy milk,boost,crunchie or twirl for a ?1 at morrisons of course I did not get one of each i got 3 😛 (o/j)

Haven't had matchmakers for years! I liked the coffee ones! :D I'll have you know I have very shapely man-boobs 😉

Sorry to disappoint, they no longer make the coffee ones! I tend to buy matchmakers at xmas and usually have paramedics round for a hypo callout at that time of year(could be the cold, could be the alcohol!) so end up giving them a box for having to deal with me!(mint ones of course!)

Manboobs...no comment!!!(cough cough) ...I'm sure my o/h is stealing my bras for his!!!!!

Poor me there doing 4 pack bars of either dairy milk,boost,crunchie or twirl for a ?1 at morrisons of course I did not get one of each i got 3 😛 (o/j)

Serious???? When is the offer on until? (I do a little catering business on sundays and need to stock up on Cadburys...thats a good price these days!)

...good job there isn't caramels there or Alan maybe needing DD support soon!:D

Serious???? When is the offer on until? (I do a little catering business on sundays and need to stock up on Cadburys...thats a good price these days!)

Well serious there on offer for a quid but not that i got 3 packs of each lol...Not to sure when the offers on till i can find out x

Actually, the caramels I got were 4 for ?1 from the Co-op, offer still on I believe, although they had sold out when I went in today (no, I haven't cleaned out their stock!)

I tend to buy matchmakers at xmas and usually have paramedics round for a hypo callout at that time of year(could be the cold, could be the alcohol!) so end up giving them a box for having to deal with me!(mint ones of course!)

If it were me I'd be more inclined to use them to treat the hypo. 😉

Manboobs...no comment!!!(cough cough) ...I'm sure my o/h is stealing my bras for his!!!!!

Is he a lumberjack? 😱 Well, as long as he isn't hanging around in bars I suppose you have no cause for concern. 😉 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back