Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone for wacky glasses, not sunglasses I'm afraid! May bring my red nose this time, as it was cat ears for the last one!

What's your lastest count for people coming?

HEHEH COOL 🙂 TOTAL RESPONSES TO YES OR MAYBE IS 37...EEEKKK!!!Sure there wont be that many tho....but cool if there is hehe! x

you lot meeting tomorrow, have a cracker, I'm doing dump runs ALL day! hey ho! I'll have a drink for yous! well I say 1 probably at least one for each of you!

Its next sat Mr Rossi..... :D r ya coming???

Totally will, if I can find it! I think I was possibly meeting Aymes at 9:30 as well, but I'm not sure what's happening with that 🙄

Sorry, not been on the boards much recently so only just seEn this. I should get into Liverpool Street at 930, so will probably be in Central London by 10 at the latest. So if you're still about early with nothing to do just let me know, thought I might go and kill time wandering round the National Gallery or something as it's not far.

Hi Folks,

I'm planning on coming, just got to square it with Mum. I've passed on the details of this to my lovely DSN who has had the D for thirty seven years! He said he's thinking about it.

If people want to meet up prior to everyone arriving in Yates I'm more than happy to do that. If you're interested PM/Facebook me and we'll arrange things. I'd be coming in from Eastbourne and arriving at Victoria, I'm easy as far as getting myself around the capital goes to meet with you lovely folk!

Tom

Really sad :(
Was hoping to meet up with you all with my wacky specs, but can't get time off work as its new job just started, have booked my 2 wks off already for my up comming wedding.
Is anyone taking a laptop with webcam for us that can't get? lol.
Take plenty of pics or video it & put it on youtube hehe.
Have a lovely day & a drink for me.

Hi Folks,

I'm planning on coming, just got to square it with Mum. I've passed on the details of this to my lovely DSN who has had the D for thirty seven years! He said he's thinking about it.

If people want to meet up prior to everyone arriving in Yates I'm more than happy to do that. If you're interested PM/Facebook me and we'll arrange things. I'd be coming in from Eastbourne and arriving at Victoria, I'm easy as far as getting myself around the capital goes to meet with you lovely folk!

Tom

what time are you arriving into Victoria? me and northe arrive around 11.15, and i think becky is going to come and meet us, which i guess means she's dragging aymes in with her!

and you should DEFINITELY drag your DSN along - that would be so cool!

what time are you arriving into Victoria? me and northe arrive around 11.15, and i think becky is going to come and meet us, which i guess means she's dragging aymes in with her!

and you should DEFINITELY drag your DSN along - that would be so cool!

If you're arriving at around 11:15 I'll try to get there for much the same time. Probably a good idea as I have no comprehension of the tube or any other form of public transport in London. That and I'm bloody useless when trying to find my way around a new town!

Tom

If you're arriving at around 11:15 I'll try to get there for much the same time. Probably a good idea as I have no comprehension of the tube or any other form of public transport in London. That and I'm bloody useless when trying to find my way around a new town!

Tom

without tooting my own horn, i'm pretty damn good at navigating. are you coming in by train or by bus?

without tooting my own horn, i'm pretty damn good at navigating. are you coming in by train or by bus?

I'll be training it into Victoria. Up for whatever means of transport is the best to get to Leicester Square.

Tom

I Want To Come But I Don't Know If I Can Afford It As Well As Eating Ouuuuttttttttt :(:(:(:(

i might be bringing a packed lunch and just buy pudding or something?

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=225479093

by train it's ?30 unless you have a railcard?

saturdays are off peak and last time I got an all inclusive return with tube for er...*digs out railcard* ...?27.80 and that included literally everything I could ever need for the day.

I am so desperate to come its unreal. I just don't know if I can justify the spendage. Because obviously I can't afford to eat or drink out, and would feel incredibly left out if all you lot are getting plastered lmao.

See, I hate buses so much so I'd rather get the train. Plus, I'd love to bugger off to the BM for a bit haha.

I don't know - I'll have to have a look at finances up til saturday and let you guys know if I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back