Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link to the photos Shelley, and a special thank you for providing me with so many 'before' pictures :D

xx
Edit: As in 'before the diet' and 'after the diet' pics 😉

Last edited:
hahah twas a very photogenic balloon I'l have you know ;0) x

Glad you all had a wicked time :D Sorry I couldn't be there, been a bit crazy in Rossi's world of late, but things are nearly looking up. I'll catch you all next time 😉

Glad you all had a wicked time :D Sorry I couldn't be there, been a bit crazy in Rossi's world of late, but things are nearly looking up. I'll catch you all next time 😉

We missed you Rossi! Hope things settle down, see you at the next one 🙂

Sorry you could not be there rossi,would of been to meet at last, hope things settle and you make the next one hun x

Great pics, looks like you had fun. I wish I could have been there.

Thanks for putting all the photos up Shelley. Great to see you all have such a fab time - obviously superb organisational skills there🙂
G

Morning all! Loved the photos shelley - who won the prize for the best balloon model 🙂 Really would like to meet you all - hopefully next time. Hope all's well with you soon Rossi

haha should of had a prize for the best balloon, didn't think of that...half of us couldn't even blow them up!! Bruce the diabetic dog was my fave, but he was a group effort heehe x

haha should of had a prize for the best balloon, didn't think of that...half of us couldn't even blow them up!! Bruce the diabetic dog was my fave, but he was a group effort heehe x

and some of us have a baloon phobia haha.Me and Helen were on tenterhooks lolol.

and some of us have a baloon phobia haha.Me and Helen were on tenterhooks lolol.

I know I felt terrible....!!!!! Didnt think of balloons as a phobia....eeekkkk...!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back