Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the pictures! looks like u guys had an awsome day and the weather was on ur side too 🙂 hopefully i can make it next time! xx

bev - done :D were you having me on about it taking 2 weeks???

i'll keep an eye on my legs 😉

Shiv, yes I was only joking with you. Your not allowed to leave them in for more than 3 days (for most people) as they can become infected etc..🙂Bev x

Hey all x

Yes shell ty for a great time you are a star xx

p.s are you still dehydrated?

Shiv, yes I was only joking with you. Your not allowed to leave them in for more than 3 days (for most people) as they can become infected etc..🙂Bev x

oh i know about the 3 day thing - i just didn't know if you were talking about just the adhesive part!! it took a bit of effort to get it off without giving me a serious burn or something 😱

So pleased everyone had a great time

I just wish we could shrink the UK - the south of England is a bit far to travel just for a few hours

Still, again congrats to Shelly for organising what seems a great day for all concerned

oh well im not on there

anyone got any that aint on fb

There should be a link so you can see the photos even if you're not on fb. Think the album owner only has access to the link so Shelley should be able to send hopefully....

No, she's not posted it yet, sure she will when she's around though!

Was a great day. Lovely to meet some new people and sorry to the few I didn't manage to speak to. Loving all the photos.
Steff- did I say something wrong? you left just after I came over to speak to you 😉 hehe

Was a great day. Lovely to meet some new people and sorry to the few I didn't manage to speak to. Loving all the photos.
Steff- did I say something wrong? you left just after I came over to speak to you 😉 hehe

hey hun no we had planned to leave at 4 , my mother in law had left all her pills at home and was feeling abit queasy so we kinda had to go lol xxxx

Hey all x

Yes shell ty for a great time you are a star xx

p.s are you still dehydrated?

UR WELCOME.....yeah i am still dehydrated even today, and have now come out in a yukky cold...booooo :(

Hey guys....this is the link to my facebook photos, there are 128 🙂 xxx

Thanks again to everyone for such an amazing day 🙂

Next social to be planned me thinks hehehe....might take a backseat and let you guys decide and plan tho hehehe...:D am exhausted from sat hehe!!!! x

Hey guys....this is the link to my facebook photos, there are 128 🙂 xxx

Thanks again to everyone for such an amazing day 🙂

Next social to be planned me thinks hehehe....might take a backseat and let you guys decide and plan tho hehehe...:D am exhausted from sat hehe!!!! x

hey shell i cant see no link?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back