Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all glad everyone is home ok, i was laughing my head off at the random guy walking around bugging us in the sailor hat lol.

But anyway im setting off in about half hour so shall catch you all back on home terriotory later xx

Hey all glad everyone is home ok, i was laughing my head off at the random guy walking around bugging us in the sailor hat lol.

But anyway im setting off in about half hour so shall catch you all back on home terriotory later xx

Have a good journey Steff 🙂

MMmmmmm it was goooooood! I practically inhaled mine!

Amy I left without paying you back!!! I owe you dessert!!!! 😱

Was a fab day, sorry I didnt get round to speak you Steff and Helen :( hopefully theyll be another time soon. It was great meeting all the circle d peeps and seeing some familiar faces again - great idea to get us all together Shelley! Well done hun xx

Hey Viki no worries it was a great day and yes another time we must have a good natter x

yes i definitely think tom should be a rep.

i'm now umming and ahhing about taking the thing out now. what's the best way to do it? just rip it off like a plaster or do it slowly?

yes i definitely think tom should be a rep.

i'm now umming and ahhing about taking the thing out now. what's the best way to do it? just rip it off like a plaster or do it slowly?

I hope you used the special spray before putting the canula in? If not, you will have to wait 2 weeks for it to fall off naturally.😱Bev

are you joking.

TOM! 😱

Did Tom spray you first with the 'lift off' spray? Perhaps he did spray you - but you didnt notice as you were nervous? I am sure he would have done as he knows what he is doing. If he forgot - thats not good news Shiv.😱If you pull it off without the spray you will rip your skin off - and leave a big scar. It will gradually come off itself - but apparently it takes 2 weeks and you cant get it wet in the shower or it stops the adhesive from breaking down and its even harder to get off!😱Bev

I forgot to say that if it doesnt fall off after 2 weeks you develop 'leftlegitis' - this is a condition whereby you lose all the hairs on your left leg and develop orange-type spots all down the inside leg. But dont worry Shiv, there is a cure - all you have to do is eat piles and piles of sprouts for 5 days and the hairs will grow bag spontaneously. If you dont eat the sprouts - you will develop a condition called 'rightlegitis' and I wont scare you with what that entails........😱🙂Bev

the jokes made me lol but srsly...i can get the cannula out without taking the adhesive stuff off, right? that's more what i'm worried about. i can live with the adhesive for a couple of weeks if i have to!

the jokes made me lol but srsly...i can get the cannula out without taking the adhesive stuff off, right? that's more what i'm worried about. i can live with the adhesive for a couple of weeks if i have to!

Shiv, just pull it off like a plaster!:DBev

p.s. Do watch for spotty legs.........

its looks like a briliant day for all, is there a chance that we could have a gathering in scotland or is there already one i dont know about🙂

Hi All...

Just want to say a masssiiiiivvvvveeee thank you for making yesterday such a wonderful day :D safe to say we will get some new members here too...

I had a great time....and hope all of you did too...apologies I haven't had a chance to sit at the laptop to read the thread since you all got home...promise to read and respond more later or tommorow...pics r going onto facebook shortly...there are 130 🙄

You guys are all total stars....and it made me so so happy to have so much support yesterday for the 2yr bday of Circle D 🙂 great to see new faces and old, hope you all had a blast like I did :D

Love you guys!!!!!! x

Shelley, it was all thanks to you and your terrific energy that the day was such a success! Thank you! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back