Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi helen first reporting back in glad you had a good time ..im sure steff was fantastic to meet in the flesh so to speak 😉...i have also heard from becky (sacred heart ) by text and shes has had a great time and met joe from DUK and had a very useful chat xxxx

Yes, she is just as lovely as you would imagine her to be.

Left before Joe arrived, look forward to hearing details of what went on.

xx

Just wanted to say I hope you all had a lovely time it's been such a lovely day weather wise xx

Lovely to meet some of you. Hope you found it helpful, I think it's important someone from Diabetes UK comes along to things like this to meet people and get feedback. Will see what we'll be able to do to help with DiDkA too.

Sorry I couldn't meet more of you, or spend more time there!

Joe

hey joe ...great that you enjoyed yourself ...and met a lot on D on mass ...great to be in the field so too speak !! ...i ll be in contact next week and lets keep this positivity flowing xx

Just returned home.
Had a super afternoon at Leicester Square. May i say what a lovely group of people i spent the day with; very welcoming and inclusive.

Great to now be able to put some names and faces to the forum ones - but i hope you'll forgive me if i don't remember them all.

Hope those who are still there enjoy the rest of the evening and get home safely.🙂

hey Raw ...glad it was great time ..the after party is in the virtual pub ...later ive got to get food on the table for my gannets xxx

Just got home, had a great time... :D

Hi all hope everyone gets home ok

Jush checking in to say what a brill time i had and thanks so much to shelly you were a great host hun and you did a great job, mind you what was your thing with the tables lol.X

Lovely to meet everyone and Helen BIG thanks to you hun xx (so pleased I was not the only one wary of the model balloons :D

Just got on train, should be home by midnight! Party was still going strong when I left!
Although there were no profiteroles I'm pleased to say Viki, Shelley and I managed to find some pretty tasty cheesecake instead!
Fab day, bring on the next one!

Hope you feel better soon, you have been up for a ridiculously long time which can't be helping!

Just got on train, should be home by midnight! Party was still going strong when I left!
Although there were no profiteroles I'm pleased to say Viki, Shelley and I managed to find some pretty tasty cheesecake instead!
Fab day, bring on the next one!

MMmmmmm it was goooooood! I practically inhaled mine!

Amy I left without paying you back!!! I owe you dessert!!!! 😱

Was a fab day, sorry I didnt get round to speak you Steff and Helen :( hopefully theyll be another time soon. It was great meeting all the circle d peeps and seeing some familiar faces again - great idea to get us all together Shelley! Well done hun xx

Blimey, you lot got back on quickly! 🙂 Just got back. Had a great day, sorry if I didn't get to chat much to some people, and even more sorry to those who had to listen to me pontificating on every subject under the Sun! :D

Shelley is a goddess - what a brilliant hostess! Thanks for organising it Shelley! I shall wear my Circle D badge with pride!

Yay, excuse for dessert next time I see Viki!
Now, I admit being a bit dim about sport, was there some sort of big England sporting thing today? My train is full of drunk, chanting guys with England flags....regretting my decision to sit by the bar!

I think it's one day late St George's Day celebrations.

Im guessing some pubs are cashing in on saturday revelry with some St George themed promos. Any excuse!! 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back