Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the picture:

SOGDEN.jpg

If Dorian really looked like this i believe the story would have just about ended there and then.🙂

night night ds.....gotta sleep big day tom.... 🙂

Internet on my mobile is pants so if anyone needs anything give me a text anytime...Il be there from 10am ish waiting by the poles with me balloon hehehe :D

Sleep well...for those of you who can't make it...I'm sure we will meet soon...lots more socials to be planned 🙂 x

Night night D's......I shall be there in mind at least! :(

O.K, I'm starting to get worried now.

Is there anybody left going tomorrow who is over 4o?

I'd like to come as planned but i don't want to cramp the style of the younger members who will have much more in common than an oldie like me.:😱

If it's any consolation, I'm EVEN older than Northerner, and I shall be there !!

:D

xx

No garden in yates.... x

........but there's a green right outside, couple of yards away - "Leicester Square Gardens" I think it's called. Me and my sister used to sit there and have a fag break on many an evening out, lol.

xx

Hi all might be bit late saying but if anyone does see this and can they tell shelly we are getting there for 12, if anything goes wrong i will text shell x

Discovered in the wee small hours that the beginning of the Northern Line is closed today - that's my easiest route!! GRRRRR!! I'll have to take a longer way round now. For anyone else who's using that line - it's closed between Morden and Kennington. (Jubilee line also closed from Waterloo northwards, if anyone intended taking that line)

seey'all later.

xx

Will be leaving shortly... :D

Oh god- Im suicidal! Im killing myself at work as we speak :( Ive just started lunch with a BVM of 12.6 (eek!) and Im eating all the choclate in the vending machine to try and console myself I am not there. Hope you are all having fun.

Please. send. help.

I hope you're all having fun without me.

I'm still in my PJs while you're all out having fuuuuuunnnnnn *wah wah* :(

Hope you're all having a fun time in the glorious sunshine. So sorry I didn't make it. Hopefully next time. :(

Hi, just wanted to say (and a big apology to those who couldn't make it!) it was a glorious afternoon in Leicester Square! Well done Shelley, on your organisational skills.

It was a great turnout, new faces and old (and then me, very old, lol) and the beautiful weather was the icing on the cake.

Had to leave at 4.0 pm cos I'm working this evening, but it was in full swing as I left. Sorry if I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone.

Lovely to meet everybody, particularly Steff and her MIL who kept me company all afternoon.

xx

Last edited:
hi helen first reporting back in glad you had a good time ..im sure steff was fantastic to meet in the flesh so to speak 😉...i have also heard from becky (sacred heart ) by text and shes has had a great time and met joe from DUK and had a very useful chat xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back