Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Northerner,
The thing is, as i've said before, you only look about 30! It'll be worth meeting you just to find out some secrets of eternal youth. Or maybe the number of a good plastic surgeon!

Thanks Northerner,
The thing is, as i've said before, you only look about 30! It'll be worth meeting you just to find out some secrets of eternal youth. Or maybe the number of a good plastic surgeon!

I have a picture in my attic! 😉

hey look folks have a really good time ...and dont worry raw talent it'll be fine ..i got to the last one and was well worried but it was a great experience ....all you lot going with internet access please keep us updated ...some body make sure shelly gets profiterolls and helen and steff i will meet you at some time im sure ....becky i will text joe freeman you no if thats ok xxx have loads of fun folks and dont forget the sun cream...21 degrees in central london tomooroooowww xxx

Please do. I hope he can get there at 5, because I have to be at the station for a 7pm train, or my ticket is invalid :(

he said he'd try and get there a bit earlier....oh im sorry i cant come but i did a 'risk assessment' and the results said NO 😡

PMSL - is anyone gonna take bets on who'll be the first to drink enough to get up and do a pole dance?? :D

Several tables is a brill idea.

xx

Worrying thing is I would totally do that stone cold sober!!! 🙄

I'm really sad you're not going to be there :( I totally understand, and you're doing the right thing, but still :( x

me too ... but it'll be okay poor d shes stuck upstairs on her own ...i have to be very careful tho xxx) hope you get to meet Joe ...send my apologies...and i totally support anything you decide hun re DiDkA as we are totaly on same wave length 😉 happy folding !!:D

Hello just wanted to say I hope the sun is shining for you all tomorrow, and you have a fab time. Really sorry I can not be there.

O.K, I'm starting to get worried now.

Is there anybody left going tomorrow who is over 4o?

I'd like to come as planned but i don't want to cramp the style of the younger members who will have much more in common than an oldie like me.:😱

dont be put off, there are several coming who are over 30 🙂 my mate carl for one is in his 40's and Anne Marie is in her 40's...cant rem the rest without me list :D but as shiv said age is not an issue at all....its about having a fab day with fab ppl 🙂 x

me too ... but it'll be okay poor d shes stuck upstairs on her own ...i have to be very careful tho xxx) hope you get to meet Joe ...send my apologies...and i totally support anything you decide hun re DiDkA as we are totaly on same wave length 😉 happy folding !!:D

lol! Andrew's just finished the leaflet for me. Only got 10 copies, but at least I'll have something to work from 😉

Ahh AM hope your daughter is ok, family comes first hun...can't be helped....sending you a hug...x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back