Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a real shame there's no megatrain!:(

I mean, the price is excellent. But I would rather spend the full amount and spend a whole day in london (because if I went I would HAVE to go to the BM). But I can't really justify ?30 on a ticket right now :/

edit: if I was to spend out the ?30, I would have to justify the money I spend. And take myself off elsewhere and do something else. Just been looking at visiting the tower of london (expensiiivvvveeeeeeeeee), or going to chill at the BM for a little while.

I'm now talking myself out of this.

Last edited:
just spoken to yates, we have several tables behind the dance floor near the poles 🙄 reserved for 10am onwards...thought several table is better than a big long one, makes it easier for ppl to mingle etc...x

PMSL - is anyone gonna take bets on who'll be the first to drink enough to get up and do a pole dance?? :D

Several tables is a brill idea.

xx

PMSL - is anyone gonna take bets on who'll be the first to drink enough to get up and do a pole dance?? :D

Several tables is a brill idea.

xx

Good exercise, help keep those blood sugars down!

not sure what to do now ...results of daughters blood tests didnt come back so saw gp again ..different one and he thought it looked like mumps ...what the 1st gp said on thursday and got second in to look at... who sent us for blood tests immediately looking for glandular fever .....could be one or other ...and i could potentially have it so don't want to spread it to you lot if it is ..if you see what i mean ....ummmm :confused:

Good exercise, help keep those blood sugars down!

Never mind good exercise, it's a good way to clear out a pub in seconds flat if I were to get up there and do it, lol. :D

xx

not sure what to do now ...results of daughters blood tests didnt come back so saw gp again ..different one and he thought it looked like mumps ...what the 1st gp said on thursday and got second in to look at... who sent us for blood tests immediately looking for glandular fever .....could be one or other ...and i could potentially have it so don't want to spread it to you lot if it is ..if you see what i mean ....ummmm :confused:

What if we promise not to hug'n'kiss ya?

Aww, hope your daughter's well very soon, Am.

xx

What if we promise not to hug'n'kiss ya?

Aww, hope your daughter's well very soon, Am.

xx

helen i would be able to resist ...no...seriously problem is that my hubby hasnt had mumps and son is not fully vacinated due to asthma (long story but he wasnt well enough to have it )and step son has no spleen so no immunity to glandular fever....so i am the only one able to look after her at the mo ..if its not mumps then only step son at main risk but we wont know until monday ....had to put off dads girlfriend aswell !!!

Awww, SUCH a shame

xx

But obviously gotta put family first

xx

That's a shame AM, neither is a good thing :( I can't remember if I've had mumps - was very worried once as there was a work colleague contracted it from his son and he was off work for two months!

There will be other opportunities, I'm sure 🙂

O.K, I'm starting to get worried now.

Is there anybody left going tomorrow who is over 4o?

I'd like to come as planned but i don't want to cramp the style of the younger members who will have much more in common than an oldie like me.:😱

rawtalent - age is no barrier!!! we are just a bunch of people with diabetes getting together and celebrating. age is regardless 🙂 and we would all appreciate your advice and experiences!

Hi all,
Just wanted to wish you all a lovely time tomorrow at your meet and to ask you to keep an eye on Northey - he hasnt been himself lately and has been calling himself a cheerleader and telling me he is on the X Factor next week. If you see him disappearing into the toilets to get changed - someone please stop him and call his wife for help - you will find her in the yellow pages under - humounguss ears.co.elephantitis.screatches like a wolf.com.😱🙂Bev

Hi all,
Just wanted to wish you all a lovely time tomorrow at your meet and to ask you to keep an eye on Northey - he hasnt been himself lately and has been calling himself a cheerleader and telling me he is on the X Factor next week. If you see him disappearing into the toilets to get changed - someone please stop him and call his wife for help - you will find her in the yellow pages under - humounguss ears.co.elephantitis.screatches like a wolf.com.😱🙂Bev

Ooh! You're lucky you're not going to be there young lady! 😱😉

rawtalent - age is no barrier!!! we are just a bunch of people with diabetes getting together and celebrating. age is regardless 🙂 and we would all appreciate your advice and experiences!

Thanks shiv,
I guess because i haven't met any of you guys yet i'm a little apprehensive about being the only older person there with not much of interest to talk to you younger people about etc....

There's a big difference between posting here and meeting in the flesh.

Much appreciate the thoughtful encouragement.🙂

Last edited:
O.K, I'm starting to get worried now.

Is there anybody left going tomorrow who is over 4o?

I'd like to come as planned but i don't want to cramp the style of the younger members who will have much more in common than an oldie like me.:😱

Well, I was born in 1958 if that makes you feel better 🙂 In fact, here's a picture of me on my first ever trip to London, with my best friend Adrian and my Mum - bet nobody can beat those sunnies tomorrow! :D

Trafalgar Square circa 1969, feeding the pigeons - me in check shirt!

IMG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back