Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Tommorow 🙂

Hi all....

Woohooooooooo it's tommorow....can't wait!!!!! Think I have most people's phone numbers now for in case we move...I'l log on tonight but won't have time in the morn so gimme a text if anyone needs anything.....

BRING IT ONNNNNNN!!!!

xxxxxx:D:D:D:D

Yay, it's nearly Saturday!!!!!

What's the current headcount Shelley?

Who am I supposed to be meeting at Victoria Coach station? I know that Shiv is due to arrive at 11:15 and I will get there at 11:20 (in theory!). If anyone else is meeting us we need to arrange an obvious place to meet and swap mobile numbers 🙂

Yay, it's nearly Saturday!!!!!

What's the current headcount Shelley?

Latest is 45 with 11 maybe's but sure a few will drop out along the way....can't wait...bring on the profiteroles 🙂 x

Right guys im away now so see you all tomorrow now xxx

x

Who am I supposed to be meeting at Victoria Coach station? I know that Shiv is due to arrive at 11:15 and I will get there at 11:20 (in theory!). If anyone else is meeting us we need to arrange an obvious place to meet and swap mobile numbers 🙂

Hi Northerner,

I said I'd catch Shiv and yourself there. I'll PM you my number.

Tom

RIGHT! I need your help!

Do I come tomorrow or not?

The reason I ask is...although my current account is looking dire...I got a letter through the post this morning telling me my credit card limit has been upped....

I am having a dilemma. I want to come but I don't want to spend money I don't have :confused: HEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPP

RIGHT! I need your help!

The reason I ask is...although my current account is looking dire...I got a letter through the post this morning telling me my credit card limit has been upped....

I am having a dilemma. I want to come but I don't want to spend money I don't have :confused: HEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Come Sam! There are so many people who would love to meet you, it will be a really special day and not one we can have too often! 🙂

Come Sam! There are so many people who would love to meet you, it will be a really special day and not one we can have too often! 🙂

oh god i want to so much. It's just that...OH GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! :(

Still ?16 on National express - outward 9 am, return 7 pm (gets back to Southampton at 9:20pm). 🙂

ah I'd have to be back earlier I think.

My arm is slowly being twisted 🙂

I know you hate coaches, Sam, but I'll be available for texting through the whole thing?

Dyu know I think I would still get the train. Mainly because i'm not sure I can handle coach sickness (no...seriously...it's not pretty XD). Texting would be good 🙂

RIGHT! I need your help!

ditto come on down, Circle D will only be celebrating its 2yr once....will be great to meet you and would like to think its worth the dosh 🙂

just spoken to yates, we have several tables behind the dance floor near the poles 🙄 reserved for 10am onwards...thought several table is better than a big long one, makes it easier for ppl to mingle etc...x

just spoken to yates, we have several tables behind the dance floor near the poles 🙄 reserved for 10am onwards...thought several table is better than a big long one, makes it easier for ppl to mingle etc...x

Nice one Shelley! 🙂

I can get directly to victoria for ?9.25 return. But it takes nearly 3 hours. And I would have to be on the 16.17 train to get back home.

Or I could spend ?30 and get into Waterloo...which is quicker...

This is very difficult...

I can get directly to victoria for ?9.25 return. But it takes nearly 3 hours. And I would have to be on the 16.17 train to get back home.

Or I could spend ?30 and get into Waterloo...which is quicker...

This is very difficult...

What time would you get to Victoria? If you had to leave for the 16:17 train you'd probably need to leave the bash at 3:30 to be sure of catching it :(

What time would you get to Victoria? If you had to leave for the 16:17 train you'd probably need to leave the bash at 3:30 to be sure of catching it :(

It would get in at quarter to eleven am

Yeah, I'm thinking that...

Three hours is a long time to spend on the train :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back