Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be using the busses with Northerner and Shiv to navigate to Leicester square!

Tom

Looks like I'll be using the busses with Northerner and Shiv to navigate to Leicester square!

Tom

i think the line from victoria is okay? up to greenpark, change onto the dark blue line and then over to leicester sq? correct me if i'm wrong...

i think the line from victoria is okay? up to greenpark, change onto the dark blue line and then over to leicester sq? correct me if i'm wrong...

I'll be buggered if I know lol! Just so you know, I'm meeting Tez at Lewes which is on the way so it'll be him and myself who greet you at Victoria coach station.

Tom

i might have to do some last minute glasses hunting. is there a primark on the way from victoria to leicester sq?? i looked at the ones in claires but not only are they rubbish, they're also ?6.50 each 😱

the only primark is in marble arch...dont think its enroute?? maybe u cd borrow a pair from someone? dont want u 2 go to expense...travel is enough 🙂 x

with me using technical terms such as 'dark blue line' lol? it's okay - i actually am pretty good at navigating! we will be fine!!

Psssssst it's the Piccadilly Line ...lol

Well great news my mil just rang she does not have suspected gout after all but it is her athritis so she will be hobbling along on saturday lol x

Well great news my mil just rang she does not have suspected gout after all but it is her athritis so she will be hobbling along on saturday lol x

aww bless her, hope shes ok xxx

That's good news that she doesn't have gout..

I'm bringing a spare phone with a SIM I bought in the pound shop with me on Saturday.

If anyone wants to find out where we are or needs directions, info etc, you can call me on this number.

I'll call you back on my normal phone as there won't be any credit on it.

Moderators: I don't mind this number being made public as the SIM will be thrown away after the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back