Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down as a definite Shelley! I'm coming. Just got to get the ticket sorted out now. That's tomorrow afternoon sorted out!

Tom

Put me down as a definite Shelley! I'm coming. Just got to get the ticket sorted out now. That's tomorrow afternoon sorted out!

Tom

Great news Tom, whats the numbers looking like now Shell?

Tom

AWESOME 🙂 XXX

Great news Tom, whats the numbers looking like now Shell?

last count was 44 (incl 12 which are maybes) but ppl always drop out last minute....anyone wanna bet on how many make it??? I'm gonna go with 22 🙂 x

last count was 44 (incl 12 which are maybes) but ppl always drop out last minute....anyone wanna bet on how many make it??? I'm gonna go with 22 🙂 x

ill say 25, how many are coming along from circle D?

Yey Tom!

Shelley, I just went and bought equipment (supply run later) for my mission :D
woohoo citing :D ur such a star...cant wait to reveal the mission 😛

is it a ninja mission?:D😎

Ooooooh can we come dressed as ninjas in funky sunglasses :D lol

Will guess at 24...

Am getting excited about meeting people but am nervous as well because I don't know anyone..!!!

hahahha love it!!! Dont worry Squidge, it will be fine...just locate the balloon and me and I will have you introduced to ppl...lots of forum ppl r coming so you will 'know' some from here 🙂 x

Looks like I will have to find myself some wierd and wonderful sun glasses. Any suggestions on where I could look? Time to check train times again...

Tom

Looks like I will have to find myself some wierd and wonderful sun glasses. Any suggestions on where I could look? Time to check train times again...

Tom

primark have them in about 1-2 quid

Tom

i might have to do some last minute glasses hunting. is there a primark on the way from victoria to leicester sq?? i looked at the ones in claires but not only are they rubbish, they're also ?6.50 each 😱

Ticket to London bought! ?7.85 courtesy of a railcard and Southern rail's website discounts! Time to get the sun glasses!

Tom

oooooh i want to cooooommmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rent is due on thursday though so not sure I'm gunna have enough left over pennies D:

Ticket to London bought! ?7.85 courtesy of a railcard and Southern rail's website discounts! Time to get the sun glasses!

Tom

How come you get it so cheap? It's like 30 quid for me and you're about the same distance away from london lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back