Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wetherspoons is next door to yates so not far to go lol

very true 😉 it was my first choice but isnt very big, but will see how the numbers are on the day...so excited! x

oooh well thats ok half can go in yates half in weatherspoons lol.

steff dont worry about no knowing everyone... ok i was late last time and didnt get enough time to talk to all but it didnt seem to matter as we all seemed to be having a good time !:D

I know the feeling AM64, as I am 'hosting' it Saturday I expect I shall spend most of the day dashing around introducing ppl to each other and answering my phone to ppl who are lost or late or not now coming etc hehe....who's gonna be in charge of me making sure I get profiteroles, I might be too busy to rem haha ;0)

I am gonna be in London by about 10am and will head straight to the pub...who is arriving around this time???? Hard to keep up 🙂 x

I know the feeling AM64, as I am 'hosting' it Saturday I expect I shall spend most of the day dashing around introducing ppl to each other and answering my phone to ppl who are lost or late or not now coming etc hehe....who's gonna be in charge of me making sure I get profiteroles, I might be too busy to rem haha ;0)

I am gonna be in London by about 10am and will head straight to the pub...who is arriving around this time???? Hard to keep up 🙂 x

Shell are you going to be outside with the baloon are is it being tyed to sumit.

Also pls can I have ppl's numbers if I haven't already got them just in case we move...or make sure you have at least one other persons number. I have a guest list so if we move I will text everyone who is not there to let them know.....if all else fails looks out for the big no 2 balloon!!!! hahaha x

There is something going on in Trafalgar sq so may move to see that....a music thingy...

x

HEHEH COOL BEC 🙂 meet u there then.... 🙂 x

dont worry shelly We will ALL look out for you !!

Shell are you going to be outside with the baloon are is it being tyed to sumit.

nope inside with the balloon, trust me you wont miss it...and on the off chance you do just bell me 🙂 x

dont worry shelly We will ALL look out for you !!

awwwww thanks 🙂 am so looking forward to it....so many ppl r coming too...gonna be great!!! xxx

Shell I did send you my number last week did'nt i?

who's gonna be in charge of me making sure I get profiteroles, I might be too busy to rem haha ;0)

Im sure Viki and I will be able to manage the profiterole ordering, there's no chance we'll let you go without!!

Im sure Viki and I will be able to manage the profiterole ordering, there's no chance we'll let you go without!!

glad to hear it!!!!!!!! haha we shd see how many ppl we can get to eat them...order like 10 bowl or something hahaha!!!

Be good to see you Aymes, been a while hun 🙂 xxx

glad to hear it!!!!!!!! haha we shd see how many ppl we can get to eat them...order like 10 bowl or something hahaha!!! Be good to see you Aymes, been a while hun 🙂 xxx

:D yay! Really craving profiteroles now! Can't wait, it's been ages, i need to start trying to get to more of your events, Chessington last year was soooo much fun!!
We can fill you in on all the circle d norwich developments, i got business cards for the group the other day which im disproportionately excited about, everyone on saturday will be getting one!!

Hmn do you think we should warn them in case they need to order extra . . . :D

:D yay! Really craving profiteroles now! Can't wait, it's been ages, i need to start trying to get to more of your events, Chessington last year was soooo much fun!!
We can fill you in on all the circle d norwich developments, i got business cards for the group the other day which im disproportionately excited about, everyone on saturday will be getting one!!
oh deffo...blatantly plug ure group....John is gonna plug his london one too....and I want one too pls 🙂 deffo need a circle d uk team meeting missy hahahahah.......

Gonna draw the June social out of the hat next month so will keep you posted 🙂 x

might be a good idea hehe, have already reserved a section for us, dya think I shd warn em what they r in for!?!?! x

Uh oh, just peaked at the menu and can't see profiteroles, eeeek!
There are however some pretty impressive sounding puds so I'm sure we can find a suitably carby alternative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back