Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont say an awful lot on the site hun if you go to google and type in yates leicester square, thats why i mentioned wetherspoons as being somewhere else to move onto during the day.x

dont say an awful lot on the site hun if you go to google and type in yates leicester square, thats why i mentioned wetherspoons as being somewhere else to move onto during the day.x

guess we can just go with the flow eh? those of us who want a few extra drinks can tootle over to spoons if everyone is happy with that at the time

guess we can just go with the flow eh? those of us who want a few extra drinks can tootle over to spoons if everyone is happy with that at the time

aye im fine with it me , ill just follow the lead well until it starts going down soho then ill stop :D:D:D

i intend on having a few drinks, although i am on a very tight budget (but then again i am a lightweight). how expensive are drinks in yates?

Yates aren't too bad. Depends on what you're drinking. That said, last time I was in a Yates I was a little the worse for wear...

Spoons have their Beer Festival until the 25th, beer in Guildford was nobbut ?1.79 a pint! 🙂

Hi Shelley,

Count me in, particularly after my pathetic no-show in Surrey :( Sorry peeps!

Really looking forward to catching up with people from the last London meet and meeting all the new faces!

Been having a bit of a time out from the forum recently (nothing personal, just needed to devote a little more time to poor neglected boyfriend :D) so looking forward to catching up on everything Ive missed!

xxx

Vikiiiiiii!! Yay!!!! :D The Profiterole Triplets will be together again! 😉

Hopefully I wont hypo on the way home again like last time!! Must have been all the excitement, cancelled out the profiteroles!! 😉

Hopefully I wont hypo on the way home again like last time!! Must have been all the excitement, cancelled out the profiteroles!! 😉

I remember that I managed to get bloods no higher than nine throughout the meet but then got a sixteen when I got on the train home!

There'll be me there aswell this time! Yet another damn pumper...

Tom

So pleased your coming Viki cant wait to meet you x

I'll be honest im abit worried its going to be awkward, theres some people going who dont even chat to me on here so i hardly know them.Hope i get to chat to everyone .

hey guys....from my memory of yates drinks are just as cheap as spoons??? Yates is bigger than spoons hence y I picked it 🙂 x

Hi Shelley,

Count me in, particularly after my pathetic no-show in Surrey :( Sorry peeps!

Really looking forward to catching up with people from the last London meet and meeting all the new faces!

Been having a bit of a time out from the forum recently (nothing personal, just needed to devote a little more time to poor neglected boyfriend :D) so looking forward to catching up on everything Ive missed!

xxx

woohoo so glad you can make....o yes line up the profiteroles ;0) x

I remember that I managed to get bloods no higher than nine throughout the meet but then got a sixteen when I got on the train home!

There'll be me there aswell this time! Yet another damn pumper...

Tom

be good to see you again Tom 🙂x

I'll be honest im abit worried its going to be awkward, theres some people going who dont even chat to me on here so i hardly know them.Hope i get to chat to everyone .

Steff don't worry, it will be GREAT!!! I'm the queen of networking and getting ppl chatting, dont forget there are the circle d peeps too....so lots of new friends to be made....am soooooo excitedm and so thrilled so many of you guys are coming....go ds!!!! 🙂 xxxxxxx

Wetherspoons is next door to yates so not far to go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back