Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 meals for ?7.95, Sam. I'd split with you xx

🙂

I don't even think I could afford half of that :(

If I did come - the entirety of my spendage would be on the train ticket probably. And I would be lame and bring packup and then just buy beer..😱🙄

becky, we must brainstorm this on msn later. I am detemined to come for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(If I can find a way around the spendage...because damn...I REALLY want to go to the BM and see the stafforshire hoard again!)

🙂

I don't even think I could afford half of that :(

If I did come - the entirety of my spendage would be on the train ticket probably. And I would be lame and bring packup and then just buy beer..😱🙄

becky, we must brainstorm this on msn later. I am detemined to come for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(If I can find a way around the spendage...because damn...I REALLY want to go to the BM and see the stafforshire hoard again!)

just get on the busssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Not sure which trains you catch Sam, but it's well over an hour on the train ( more like 1 hr 40 mins)- the coach is about half an hour longer, but half the price 🙂

There's a quick one that goes to is it victoria? Last time I went, it was really really quick getting there. There's usually one straight after the other, one usually stops at every station known to man, the other muuuuch quicker.

Maybe 40 minutes is a bit generous though 😉 but it was certainly either just under or just over an hour.

obviously I can't afford to eat or drink out, and would feel incredibly left out if all you lot are getting plastered lmao.

1) not everybody will be getting plastered. I can only speak for me, but a couple of diet Cokes is it for me! I'm not good with alcohol, I just get ill !!

2) not everybody will be eating out. Bring some sandwiches and crisps.

It can all be done on a budget, and STILL have fun...............

xx

There's a quick one that goes to is it victoria? Last time I went, it was really really quick getting there. There's usually one straight after the other, one usually stops at every station known to man, the other muuuuch quicker.

Maybe 40 minutes is a bit generous though 😉 but it was certainly either just under or just over an hour.

I wonder if the fast train is just on weekdays? I just had a look for the 24th and the trains all take around 2.5 hours to Victoria, and just over 2 hours to Waterloo - makes the 2hrs 20 on the coach for half the price seem like a good option! I much prefer trains too, but I'm skint!

Im planning on getting totally whazzocked and hopefully guna eat the place outta grub

:D:D:D:D

I'll be getting drunk, just enough to have a good time yet still be able to navigate around London!

Really looking forward to meeting you Steff - so glad you are coming! And so many others! Wow, what a day it will be!

Im know im expecting the guest of honour title you know, just aint got around to telling Shell yet 😛:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back