Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP DIDDY BUMP :0) X

am still adding to my list of attendees if there are anymore up for it 🙂

i am in london this friday what a shame!!!

awwww damn :( next time 🙂 x

Put my name down please, leicester square is a train into waterloo and a short hop on the northern line for me.. :D

thats great squidge...and Mikee come on down!!!!

Oops didnt realise about the sticky hehe! x

Just a lil message to say I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE 2YR!!!:D:D:D

Only a week to go people 😎 don't forget to dig out ya comedy shades if you are joining in hehe xxx

Just a lil message to say I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE 2YR!!!:D:D:D

Only a week to go people 😎 don't forget to dig out ya comedy shades if you are joining in hehe xxx

Cant stop thinking about it now cant blooming WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

wooooohhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo 🙂

hi can i just ask, can we get in to the back entrance of yates, as i see it is right below capital radio?

it sure is below but not sure about a back entrance????

hi can i just ask, can we get in to the back entrance of yates, as i see it is right below capital radio?

I don't know, it used to be the old Capital radio cafe and I don't recall that having a front and back entrance.. but that could have changed.

Also VERY OPTIONAL is to wear a wacky pair of sunnies...thought it might be a giggle, Primark do some great ones for ?1-?2 😎 pls don't be put off of coming cos of the sunnies tho, bit of a dress up always splits a group 50/50 so if you love it join in and if you dont, then dont 🙂 either way is cool.

The important thing is that everyone has a great time and we all raise a glass to Circle D :D

I've gone for wacky glasses, not sunglasses I'm afraid! May bring my red nose this time, as it was cat ears for the last one!

What's your lastest count for people coming?

you lot meeting tomorrow, have a cracker, I'm doing dump runs ALL day! hey ho! I'll have a drink for yous! well I say 1 probably at least one for each of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back